SRS I'm sucking at meeting chicks in college.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Panoptimist, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

Well, I've met plenty. But most are chicks that I'm just friends with. I've basically ruled out spontaneous fucking. It's not gonna happen. There's a few girls that I'd like to go hang out with, but I guess I suck at initiation. Something stops me from being aggressive. When I get the feeling she's responding positively to me or even making some initiative herself then I'm more reassured and act more confidently. I guess it's "fear of rejection" or something, but I'm just so wary about pursuing. I'd rather do nothing than do too much.

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

im havin the same problem

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Hopefully DarkEternal will stop in for his $.02. He knows this whole "Gaining confidence" thing inside out and can help you tremendously.

Though, I'm pretty sure a lot of us guys have this same problem.

4. Panoptimist

I just see dudes try to "spit game" at chicks and end up looking like fucking retards. I just can't bring myself to act like such a douche. I mean, it works on certain chicks, those sluts, why won't they just walk around naked with little "vacancy" signs around their necks?

5. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

well thats the difference, frankly. Is that they dont care about looking like a total douche. These peoeple "spitting game" decided that they care more about getting a piece of ass (or whatever they wanted) than the potential of losing face.

Not to say that I do that. But they are really just playing the law of averages. Some of the time the girl will make them look stupid, some of the time they get the girl.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  6. Panoptimist

But see that's the thing. I'm not gonna put out any effort towards being a douchebag or towards a dumb bitch that receives game spit. Frankly, I just want to meet a girl that I click with. It's happened before. If some random, stupid bitch falls on my dick, I'll hit it. If it takes minimal effort, I'll hit it. I'm not gonna go out of my way to act like an ass to get a piece from a bitch I can't even hold a conversation with.

7. Panoptimist

And honestly, I don't know what to say to the dumb hot ones. I can make small talk, and we do. But from there how do I work it in the general direction of "let's fuck?"

8. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Bro, nailing chicks in college was super easy.

First simester expecialy.

I lived in a co-ed dorm, I jeft my door open all the time and girls would constantly come by and say hi.

Have you considered joining a fraternity? As much as people bad mouth them, they are the ones having the most fun and getting laid the most.

9. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

you dont have to spit any kind of game. just talk to the girl and if the conversation goes well then put yourself into a position to make a move and make your move.

10. HatShapedHat

HatShapedHat Active Member

the most ass i got in college was living in my fraternity house...now that i've transfered schools, i've had to start all over...live in the dorms...and i'm surrounded by rich stuck up people

11. Maximumjmz

Maximumjmz New Member

I'm in the same position and been stuck there for years. And yes i know the concept of confidence, but can't really say anything in class next to a girl.

12. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

Hey guys -- just wanted to let you all know I'm giving this "meeting girls" thing or whatever a shot tomorrow...

I'm not even sure I have a single thing in common with this girl, she's a barista, but I do know that she always has my drink ready when she sees me pull up...haha.

What do I have to lose?