SRS I'm such a pussy/ whiny bastard

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Silvertone, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

Soo basically this is gonna be summed up rather quickly.

Drove from Troy to Williamstown to hang out with a girl... she friendzoned me somewhere between me getting in the car in troy and getting out of the car in williamstown, so i spent a while day there doing nothing.... at all. Drove back home and found out my ex, who i've been broken up with for ~4 months now, just got together with some guy and it depressed me greatly.

help me. i need some game and some cojones to get over everything.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'm going to be blunt, but don't take offense to think because this the mentality you should have had.

when you got there and she fucked you, then just go hangout. Goto a park and meets some new friends. Small talk some people. Read a book at a store. Dont have your trip be ruined by one person.

secondly stop talking or knowing anything about your ex. Shes the ex and you or her choose that so stand by it.

3. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

yeah i'm trying to get over the ex so i dont know why i'm so beat up over it. and the reason why i drove that way was that she was the only person i knew there anyway. I did went and met a bunch of her friends and had a generally good time. i'm just complaining about my lack of women skills/intuition

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

look for girls who don't require a long drive to meet?

I'm a lazy ass, I won't casually meet anyone more than a half hour away from me.

5. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

lol i agree. williams college is only 35-40 min from RPI so it wasnt a huge deal. it was just too late at night to head back