SRS I'm starting to think I'm totally in love with this girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Jan 17, 2006.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

but don't know how to go about it anymore, since I've been single for 5 years now.

We went out like 5 months ago, then we hang out like once every six weeks. She just ended a 6 year relationship, so of course she needs to whore arround.

We went out last saturday. I couldn't tell if she was done with me and thought I was cool with the friend zone, or it occured to me tonight that she may be just as afraid of me (especially since my physique has improved dramatically since...I'm definatly more attractive) as I am of her.

This shit starts to get scary when you're about to turn 25, you both have careers going, and you've respected and admired each other for years.

I guess its time to step up, and lay it down on her. Just step in and take control right? Right?

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yeah. Take it slow though.. I think you're better off not rushing it. Push to see her more often, etc. Sounds like you have a legitimate shot at her. But my first advice is to try to see her more often. You can work from there. It's quite possible she'll develop feeling for you too along the way.. good luck :wiggle:

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I just realized it tonight though. I'm not really a giant killer, this girl is totally obtainable. I always thought she was out of my league...apparently I'm bridging the gap.

4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Aye.. the key is progress.. and you can make that over time :bigthumb:

5. adi

adi oh brahhh

Good luck, and keep us posted!

6. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Life is short. I've realize that dicking around for months/years trying to see if someone has feelings for you or not is just a waste of time.

So, I'd recommend just going up and make your intentions clearly known as soon as possible. You owe it to yourself.

If you wait....she's going to find someone else and she'll be out of your life. Been there, done that.

You have nothing to lose, everything to gain.

I'm not suggesting to push her to do anything she doesn't want to....but the next time you see her, you just say something to the effect of "Hey, we've known each other a while now and I'm growing to like you a lot, I don't mean to overstep any boundaries here, but I'm curious what you think about me?" There's nothing wrong with liking someone....

7. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

get naked and write "wanna go out" in whip cream on yourself

8. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Yeah, "MAN UP". Don't you "LOVE YOURSELF"?
    I am only teasing you, but at least the 1st part of that advice (which you gave to someone else here) could be useful.
    Just be up front with her, and HONEST.
    Best wishes to you.

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

Its always easier when you aren't stuck inside your own emotion. I've been learning for years to be comfortable with being alone, and now I want to change that.

I made this rationalization sunday, and its like I've totally turned off the desire to be involved in a relationship.