I'm sorry ladies...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

But I just don't approve of you guys hanging out in the club and the bar if you've got a man at home... Its inappropriate. They're meat markets and I don't care if its innocent and nothing is going on. You and your girls can "hang out" in a million other places...

Call me a controlling asshole...

<Rant Off>

2. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

tru.dat

3. weakone

weakone New Member

But it's okay for a guy to hang out in a bar or a club if they have a girl at home?

4. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Did I say that? No.

I said its inappropriate for either side to do it.

5. MP525i

MP525i New Member

going to the bar.. i see your point.

going to the club... maybe she likes to dance.

i know i would be pissed at my lady if she said i wasn't allowed to go to the track.

6. some person

some person Sheep Shagging Priest

Let yourselves have fun, either way

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Actually you didn't ;)

The only person you should be concerned about is your own SO. Forget about all of the other women in the world because they shouldn't mean anything to you ;) Please tell me why *I* need your approval to do anything?

8. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

The same applies to men at bars/clubs.

9. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

my g/f isn't into the whole club/bar scene. but if she were, i woudlnt' mind her goin out and havin some fun for herself. it's good for either side to have their own time, it's not always about being with your SO every minute of the day. if you have reason to not trust your g/f, then maybe your behavior is justified (if this is a trust issue). if you feel left out, get your own life. i welcome separate lives from my g/f, just so long as we still have a life together still.

10. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I go out at least once a weekend with my girlfriends. And we usually go to the bar. And yes, we dress a little sleazy. What girl doesn't when they go out to the bar?

I'm the only one in a really serious relationship. I'm getting married next May. But they still invite me to go out with them, and I still go out. We have fun, we drink, we dance and occasionally scope guys. I also scope girls, but thats another story.

My fiancé trusts me. As well he should. I may check out a guy and poke my friend in the ribs and point her in his direction, I may smile at a guy across the bar, hell, I may even converse with a guy for a few minutes. But its harmless... and my fiancé knows that. If I wanted to be with someone else, I wouldn't be marrying him. But thats not going to stop me from having fun when I'm out... nor is it going to make me be the cockblocker for my friends by being the stupid mopey girl in the corner who scowls at every man that walks by her.

I invite him to go along every time, I might add. And he always declines because he knows I need my time with my girls. I know that occasionally he worries about me and voices it when I get home. But I think that its more that he's worried that I drank too much and won't be able to make it home... not that I'm out with another guy. (As far as me checking out other chicks... I'm sure he'd be thrilled if I brought another girl home...)

But just because we go out and have fun with our friends doesn't mean that we're all sluts and shouldn't go out. Granted, some of us are. But in a lot of cases, we just want to go out and be girls.

And I let my fiancé go where he pleases. If he wants to go out and shoot pool with his buddies, have fun. Poker night? See you around 3. He's not a bar person, but if he was, I'd be fine with that too. I trust him. And I'd trust him even more if he asked me to go along with him. I'd decline, but it would still make me feel good.

Its really not a big deal. Controlling is not the way to keep a girl faithful to you. The more you restrict and bitch at them for what they do, the more likely they are to do it anyway... only take it further and find someone who lets them do what they want without bitching at them.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

i agree. act like a whore, look like a whore...people are going to assume you are a whore.

and i wouldnt want that in a partner.

goes for both sexes.

12. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

It's all about TRUST :dunno:

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

but posting your pictures all over an online forum for guys to drool over is ok?

14. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Was she dating someone at the time?

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

not sure... although I believe so.

but i was referring more to the comment about acting like a whore and looking like a whore. thats a little unfair coming from someone who posts nudies up on this website.

16. Bella

Bella New Member

:werd: I love you BrokenHalo :love:

17. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

To my vast knowledge of Lauren's private life, if she's single and sexually active, in no way do her actions make her hypocritical to her comments.

18. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

See you guys have me all wrong. When she goes, I don't say shit. I let her go and I do trust her, but in the back of my mind, that's what I'm really thinking. The original post was merely a way of venting my frustration. She still gets to do what she wants.

Why do that if you've got a man at home that already thinks you're sexy? Are you that insecure that you need validation from a bar/club full of horny, drunk men?

I worry for your fiance. If you're doing shit like that, why get married? Those are clearly signs that you aren't ready to be with one person. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

19. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

:ugh: This thread is disturbing and I agree with the threadstarter

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

wow... you don't listen, do you?

i don't go to bars to pick up guys... i go to have a good time with my friends. i go out with my girlfriends... not my "boyfriends". and my fiancé knows where I'm going. its not like I'm sneaking around behind his back.

you read too much into things. some women just go out with their friends to have a good time. bars can be a fun place to go. we usually go to country line dance and have a few beers. and my friends go to scope out guys, and sometimes i help them pick the right ones.

21. SxyLambdaLady6

SxyLambdaLady6 New Member

im sorry but brokenhalo seems like shes got a good head on her shoulders and she is a grown ass woman and personally u dont need to sit at home and mope around at home doin nuthin just cuz ur getting married. u r allowed to go out

u need to just grow some balls and get over YOUR INSECURITIES cuz clearly ur all scared ur girl is gonna do sumthin bad at the club or some shit.

if u really have a problem u need to speak to her about NOT US

i like goin to the bar and the club with my friends no harm in that whatsoever, my bf knows im goin home to him so who the fuck cares
    im a grown ass woman, just cuz girls go to the club/bar doesnt mean theyre lookin for some ass or are insecure, cuz i know im sexy i dont need guys lookin at me to remind me, i go to have innocent fun with my girls

22. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i didn't say she was single now... and when she was posting nude pictures of herself on the internet, i recall he also talking about a boyfriend in other threads.

in fact, i found a post of hers saying that she doesn't mind her pics floating around because they don't include a face. it was about getting more people to come to FS. and it didn't bother her that nudes were going around because you couldn't see her face.

23. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Haha, it thrills me when the ladies get all uptight about this topic and then tell me to chill... I love it.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this topic.

Oh and SxyLambdaLady6 believe me, if it were that big of an issue between me and my lady, I DEFINITELY wouldn't be here talking about it.

24. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i love you too babycakes :naughty:

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S TELLING ANOTHER GIRL SHE LOVES HER... QUICK, FREAK OUT AND CALL HER FIANCE, SHE'S OBVIOUSLY A CHEATING WHORE!!!11"

:mamoru:

25. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Haha... you think you're so clever by trying to turn the heat onto someone else.

In case you were talking about me, which I don't think you were, but in any case... I didn't get uptight about the subject at all. You're trying to insult me by telling me that (in not so many words) I'm a slut and that my fiancé should be worried about me and that I'm not ready to be in a relationship because I go out to the bar with my girlfriends.

And I didn't tell you to chill either... so you can't be talking about me.