SRS i'm sorry (anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, May 14, 2006.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

but i'm just so mad. i dont have a really good relationship with my parents. my mom barely talks to me enless she has to and shes one of those laundry commerical moms where everything is perfect. she also leaves dishes in my room when i dont put them into the dish washer just the sink. my dad is cool sometimes but my mom will piss him off so bad that he then freaks out on us, now he has a rule that we cant sleep past 9am even on weekends.

i recently got out of school and now i'm kind of at a standstill because i dont know what i want to do. i think i want to do something with service like plumber or a/c and heating so i can eventually have my own business.

I really want a girl friend to but i dont go to school so i dont meet many women anymore. and some decently hot girl comes up to me and says "hey" and i look at her and she says " i dont know u i just wanted to say hi" and I say "whats up" and walk away and then realize god damnit she might have been into me. i couldnt fucking believe it. its still bothering me and it was days ago.

I have been depressed most of my life and my parents make it worse. and i get upset because my friends parents are nicer then mine. like i go to there house and i'm like why cant my parents be like this?. I just wish i could talk to my parents about my problems.

thanks for any tips.

2. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

i fell for you with the girl thing. i do that all the time and fell stupid afterwards.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

What you need to do is establish some self-esteem or a ground. I'm in similar shoes, but I know what I need to do and I need to do it. You are letting life get to you. Your living in regret as if someone special is going to come out of the wall and save you. Trust me THEY WONT! YOu need to get up and do something about it. With the girl thing be damn proud that you got spoken to as for majority of males that doesnt happen. ALso I'd say stay away from females. How can you evem begin to attempt to make someone else happy with life if you arent even happy with yourself? Your just letting the hollywood image of if I have a gf I'm happy get to you. It doesnt work like that. Once you can find happiness in whatever it is you do with your life then you can maybe consider finding someone else to share the happiness with you.

Anymore questons feel free to ask.

4. Create

Create :free at last:

Self love first. Work on yourself, making yourself whole, rather than looking for a SO to fill your gaps. My short $0.02.

5. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

but like i see what the kid means with the girl friend. i'm still in school he said hes out so hes probably close to my age and it sucks being 17 without a girl friend. and when all ur friends have them its worse

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

lol trust me you dont want one at that age. Most females at that age are so unstable that the relationship wont last long. You need more mature females that will actually give you a good relationship. Trust me.

7. DubbyDoo

DubbyDoo New Member

I second this, most girls under 20 just cause drama have fun play around no ones perfect we learn from our mistakes, as for your parents you just need to sit down with them and talk about it there your parents thier gonna love you ether way

8. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

Forget about getting a girlfriend right now. If it happens it happens, but you have enough problems at the moment.

Your mom is a control freak and your dad will avoid conflicts with her at all costs. Trying to change them would be a total waste of energy that you don't have.

Go see your doctor about the depression and see what he can give you for it. It will help you see things more realistically and give you more energy to do something about it. (You'll WANT to be out of bed by 9) It's time to leave the nest and take control of your life.

9. Dreammachine

Dreammachine The face is everything

lol darkenternal.. I thought you had things figured out brother.. ;)

pfft.. you don't need a girl friend anyways.. there trouble.. they will usually come to you :wiggle:

10. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Uh, it's an anonymous thread... Meaning someone PMed it to DE to post so they don't have to use their username.

11. Dreammachine

Dreammachine The face is everything

I know.. I talked to dark afterward.. sorry about that.. :hsd: