SRS Im so pathetic.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nost, Mar 12, 2007.

1. nost

nost New Member

during my last year of highschool i met a really great girl and we became really good friends and we even went to prom together, which was nice. but then i fell really hard for her....so i eventually asked her out and as they say on here, i got "friend zoned"...but we stayed really good friends, it didnt change anything really, we still hung out and stayed good friends.........that was about two years ago and since then we both have gone off to college (she went to europe for school) we're still really good friends..but i still want her just as much as i did 2 years ago...i dont know whats wrong with me..ive met plenty of other girls that were nice girls and such..but i just cant get over her...:hs:

i know i should just cut her out of my life...but at this point it would be almost impossible. im also really good friends with her brother, so id have to cut him and most of my other friends from my life and her parents are friends with my parents..

i think im the definition of pathetic :hsugh:

2. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Naw. You just get attached. You'll be half a great marriage one day, if you can hold out for a woman worth your investment.

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

keep her as a friend and look for another girl in the mean time but eventually she may fall for you.

4. nost

nost New Member

5. nost

nost New Member

lets hope so :x: