Im so mad, upset, frustered etc. My gf just slept with her ex bf. AHHH!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jun 20, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im such in a depressed mood, mind set and everything negative you can think of , I cant even type that well. My gf who I love and been with for almost a year, went to a party last night and slept with her ex. She told me this crying on the phone, and i can never forgive her for that never. When i called her last night, some guy answered the phone and hung up. I got really upset and called her best friend and asked her to see where she was or what she was doing. She got in contact with her, and told me she was at the party. She called me a few mintues later and confirmed this, and said she been drinking. I said nikki I dont think you should be there,and she didnt mention her ex was there. Well today she calls me and says i messed up crying and all this, and said i slept wih him,well i lost it. I cant type anyone im to pissed. Funny thing is, her ex was sleeping with 2 girls while they were dating, i would never cheat on her and treated her with much respect and love.

2. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

dump her now

3. devilishparty

devilishparty Don't sleep walk, it's bad for you.

That sucks and I feel so bad for you. She is a ho....forget about her, I am sure you can do better. IF she really cared she would have never slept with him in the first place. I'm so sorry this happened to you, just get some alcohol, and try to drink it away, eventually the pain will heal.

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Yeah, whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK! It will just lead to problems down the road since she thinks she could get away with it. I dated a girl who cheated on me, I forgave her and guess what? She did it again.
    Next time a girl cheated on me was a girl I was very in love with and it was so hard to let her go but I knew there was no going back from that so I had no choice but to dump her. It was hard as hell, I felt like shit for literally months and still haven't 100% gotten over her but it's better than staying with her and always wondering if she's still cheating.
    She wouldn't have done it in the first place if she was truly sorry.

5. theshadow

theshadow Guest

If you think about going back to her you're dumb. Dump her now.

6. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

:werd:

Once a cheater and a liar, always a cheater and a liar. Find someone who deserves your trust and love.

7. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

that sucks..

8. zysus

zysus New Member

Honesty is paramount in a relationship. At least she told you. As such, a certain amount of self sacrifice and self control is also required. Your (hopefully ex) girlfriend didn't exercise any thought about hurting you ... she'll do it again... and again...and again...

It's really a matter of self respect. Will you be able to look at yourself in the mirror knowing that you stayed with a girl that didn't respect you?

9. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

breakup immediately. she knew wtf she was doing and if she cared, she was a phone call away from any d.d. to get outta that situation.

10. stickyricky

stickyricky New Member

I only read the title and already knew the answer to your situation

DUMP HER!

11. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Sorry dude, there's no way to fix this. You have to let her go. Yes, u will feel like crap for a while but then things will be better. If you stay with her, this will always be in your mind and you will never be truely happy.

12. scholar

scholar New Member

Dump her, otherwise it will get worse and she will probably do it again.

13. aeroflyre

aeroflyre Guest

sorry dude

...another good guy gets the shaft

14. StickBoy

StickBoy New Member

Fuck her one last time, dump her, then kick the shit out of her ex.

15. johan

johan Active Member

Do the first two, but there's no point in kicking the shit out of him.

He didn't do anything wrong. SHE did. Don't forget that. Don't EVER forget that.

If anything, you OWE this guy for showing you what this girl really is on the inside.

16. Brian May

Brian May New Member

Pa women are nutty :)

johan has the right idea, they both wronged you but if she wasnt a tramp in the first place this never would have happened. Get rid of her, put some time aside to do things you want to do but couldnt with the gf. That's what I did and it helped to take my mind off of the ex. It's tough, but you'll get through it.

Good luck

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

dump her. there are better girls out there that will love and respect you like you deserve.

sorry, i know how much that sucks. but...once a cheater, always a cheater.

18. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks guys for the replies, i just feel like total shit to and so upset. It isnt like a girl I was just dating or messing around with. I been with her for a while about a year and really really loved her alot, and now im not with her. Oh yeah i already dumped her yesterday I guess it wasnt the proper way, but i said something like this "dont ever fuc--ng call my house again or come near me again. She must still have feelings for him. Drimmie im from the pocono area to, thanks for the info guys. It is really hard, all I can see is him banging her and it gets me really really pissed!!!

19. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

she should never ben forgiven heh.

20. K e N

K e N New Member

Honest but, partially alchohol's fault and that dude. Firstly give that dude a fist onto his groin then dump that girl :)

21. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Dump her ass. She doesn't deserve someone who loves her like you seem to. If she was truly into you she wouldn't have done it, no matter how inebriated.

22. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

let her go man. she did you a favor.

you dont need her, she will NEVER be faithful to you.

23. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

mmmhmmmm

24. tfr

tfr New Member

get rid of that bitch...alcohol isn't a valid excuse...she lacked the self control and respect for you to not screw around so kick her to the curb and don't look back

25. Dr. Dangler

Dr. Dangler Guest

I second that