SRS Im so lost....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jazzyb, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

Hey Asylum

well ive recerntly broke up with my gf of around 6 months and things used to be great, she used to be really into me and we used to see each other quite a bit say 2/3 times a week but it gradually decreased.

She would always used to say i was way out of her league and say stuff like she was so lucky to have me which made me take her for granted, which i now regret and i would start petty arguments from just the fact that i know she wouldnt want to lose me.

Well the past month we have been arguing more and more till it go to the point where we broke up last friday... This is when i realised how much she meant to me... So i tried to sort things out with her.

She was saying that she used to be so bothered about stuff in the past its got to the point where shes not bothered anymore, around this point i turned into such a pussy....... like i turned into this needy/clingy person as i called and basically begged to get back toghether with her.....

She said that she wanted a "Break" from the realtionship as she doesnt feel shes ready for one at the moment btw she does waterpolo fulltime and plays for great britian and has a lot of training etc and i would be hard to see her.

So i agreed to let her have a break... and after a week she would be back to normal with me but the msg me on msn saying she doesnt think we should get back toghether...this hits me hard... so i frantically try ringing her... i know this is so wrong but i couldnt help it... but basically i got her to the point were we are back to seeing each other.....

but i dont know when i will next see her, and when she txts me we dont have the usually vibe we always had...im really so lost and feel so depressed i need ppls thoughts and help with this :( will things sort out if im pateiant? or is it well and truely over.

thank you for any input

- Jarryd

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

well duh things aren't the same. She's not in the relationship. She only agreed to get back together to get you to stop bugging her and whining.

It's over. Call her up, tell her you're sorry for being a whiny beggar, allow things to end. It hurts now, but you will get over it with time.

You will then need to cut off contact with her so you have the distance you need to get over her.

3. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

i might be picking at straws here but she doesnt think im being needy/clingy and i would go without txting her and i know she will always txt me but i guess youre right in a sense....

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dude, I knew from the moment you said she wanted a break that the relationship was over.

Whenever someone (especially a girl) suggests a break, it means "I want to go after someone else, but if it doesn't work out, or I get lonely, I want to keep you around as a security blanket and someone to come back to".

But she dumped you a week later? She got whoever she was going after.

She's just using you.

Cut it off cleanly.

5. Jazzyb

Jazzyb New Member

she didnt dump me a week later, we just had so many arguments she couldnt be bothered with them anymore because they stressed her out so much so she said she needed some space