MIL im so happy:)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by greenpillow, May 23, 2006.

1. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

several ladies husbands are comming home today (the flights were delayed due to problems lol how common is that) so i watched 5 kids other then my own so they can get the houses super clean and make themselves look extra pretty :) its going to be a good day on my block :) im off to make my own hubby some chocolate strawberries its a hot day today and all day on the flight line might make him cranky lol:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

its kinda weird how everyone stops bickering when something like this happens.. then again its usally not the ladies who smack talk..

ohhhy i need a nap

2. Massive_gas

Massive_gas New Member

gonna be a noisy neighborhood tonight :naughty:

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

GAHAHAHAHA.. not so much Aunt Flo decided to visit all of our houses this week HAHAHAHHA.. I told them that its time to earn the red wings.. but most of the ladies looked at me like i was crazy lol

4. pakman

pakman New Member

:hsugh: <--kinda like that?

5. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

i think if my husband was gone for a long long time and he came back I dont think i would care if i was in labor i would still do it lol.. but thats just me...

6. carpet muncher

carpet muncher New Member

really? when my wife and I lived on base housing it seemed the wives were always starting shit with each other. that's why we only made friends with a couple of our neighbors

7. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Their is a difference between someone asking for honesty and then thoes who have to have a someone they all hate.. its odd.. i usally lay back in my lawn chair and ignore everyone when they are blabbin on about whatever! Sometimes its really fun we usally sit out back and have a few drinks after the kids go down.. haha last night me and the neighbors were ridding on the kidds hummer... she wanted to back it up so i did then we flew flat on our backs and the hummer almost landed right on us.. good times good times.. it was a funny thing to see.. right now most of the husbands are crabby their flight was delayed about 4 times.. so when they got in they were sleep deplrived..

I did all that watching of the kids and cleaning.. and no one said thanks.. i did it to help out but a thanks would have been nice..

HOwever inforpics usally has some great airforce wives info what to do and what not todo.. our neighborhood is typicaly a great one to live in because its in a circle (as im sure most neighborhoods are) Its different here some times i hate but i find that it will be hard to leave my new friends they are almost family .. when you need something someone is bound to have it or if one of your kids gets REALLY sick and you need help someone will be there to help..

The block is quickly changing though.. as people move away and new people move in.. its turning in to one of thoes block where everyone stays in .. not me ofcourse my kids thrive on the outdoor play time.. lol

8. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Woman talk just as much crap, they just go about it more sneaky.