I'm so fucking done treating girls decently.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schmitty101, Feb 12, 2010.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

There is something incredibly fucked up here and I'm beginning to think its not just me.

All I want is some pussy. I didn't get laid for the first time until I was 19. The only gf I ever had left me about 10 months ago and I haven't even came close to getting any action since then.

This is fucking ridiculous. You see these bangin hot girls walking around school flaunting their bodies off. I'm sure these chicks are getting sex. They are young and horny. If their getting sex then that means there are guys giving it to em.

I am not one of those guys.

I've approached about 20 chicks in the last year and haven't so much as a date. I've set up 3 dates and then been blown off. I've had great conversations with lots of girls and then when I ask for a phone number they give me an excuse. I've talked to some girls who just chose to randomly stop acknowledging me. I've been told I'm "too young" by some 25+ year olds.

I'm fucking sick of it. What is the fucking problem here? I approach them, I keep the conversation light, I smile, I try to make them laugh, and then they leave me in the dust. I'm not NICE, I try to just be confident but treat them decently at the same time. It doesn't work. It simply doesn't fucking work.

Women today are all low class trashy whores. Some uglier girls will step in here and say "no were not!" I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the attractive bitches. The only way to get laid today by an attractive bitch is to be a fucking dickhead, an alcoholic, drug-addict, or some sort of cocky faggot. Unless you have lots of money, those are pretty much your only options. Since I hate cocky faggots, don't want to do drugs, and don't want to be an alcoholic, I'll just be a dickhead!

Just today I asked out a girl from english class to see a monster trucks show this sunday. Fist I asked her if she was single so that way she couldn't give me the bf excuse. I made sure she had sunday available so that she couldn't give me an excuse for plans. She agreed to the date and I got her number. 20 minutes later as I was about to leave class she asked me to call her "so she can get back to me about sunday". Right away I knew she was gonna call the date off and sure enought I got a text later saying "my dad wont let me go out. Sorry for canceling. I feel terrible!".

Later in my Biology class I acted like an asshole while we were doing our group experiments and this one black girl (who has the nicest curves i've ever seen) wouldn't stop following me around and talking to me. :)

Fuck girls. Fuck them all. Treat them like the worthless dumb whores they are. Don't even treat them DECENTLY. Throw your garbage at them and tell them to clean it up or else you'll fucking smack them. That is the only way to get them to have sex with you. Good luck!

2. Sr20magik

Sr20magik OT Supporter

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

stop trying so hard

the more you show you want them, the more it shows, and the more they will not respond

4. schmitty101

If being a pissed off asshole gets me pussy, then yes....I mad.

5. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

oh and :ugh:

theres a big problem right there :rofl:

6. schmitty101

This alone will not work. Couple this with being a prick and your golden.

I never really understood what "don't try so hard" even means. By not trying hard, I assume you mean to just sit there like a pile of rocks. I've tried to just talk to them with no expectations and sure enough, nothing happens.

7. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

i have fun and act like im not worried about getting laid all the time and they just flock to me

I have fun, i show it, and im nice

8. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

you dont have to be an asshole they will see right through that shit

9. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Maybe you are ugly as fuck. :dunno: I think you should try sucking your own dick, I'm sure in 10 months you can at least get the head in your mouth.

10. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

is trolling alowed in this forum ? :hsugh:

11. schmitty101

Here's the kicker, I'm actually a great looking guy. Did I insult you with you ugly girls comment or something? Don't worry, i'm sure if you were hot you'd be just as much of a whore as the others.

12. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

The way you write it seems like you approach an interaction not as someone that is secure with who they are, that doesn't need the interaction to go well but would prefer it; but as someone that has predefined steps running in the back of his head in order to make a girl like him:

Okay keep it light, this is going well now smile, remember to smile, good, now I should say something to make her laugh... Even if you don't think this outright, it seems like it's running subconsciously.

Maybe the reason why you are getting somewhere being an ass is because you really aren't needy anymore. But instead of a healthy self-confidence and a demeanor that is under your control you are angry.

13. Deborah

Well I don't really think he deserve a respectful reply, not with his rude/disrespectful first post. :dunno:

14. Sr20magik

Sr20magik OT Supporter

Dude it seems youre trying way to hard to be someone youre not, and these girls are seeing through this. Plus monster truck show? :uh:

15. Deborah

Your personality must stink then, I am shocked!!

16. schmitty101

??? Its Monster Jam, it's a fun show. Sure, the people that sit around watching "the hills" and reading self help books all day wont wanna go, but anyone whose cool isn't gonna say no just because its monster trucks.

17. Xavier

Xavier There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your

A monster truck show, you say?

18. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

:rofl:

19. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

are you Dr. House?

20. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

SUNDAY SUNDAYSUNDAY

:rofl:

21. Sr20magik

Sr20magik OT Supporter

Monster jam!

22. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

you're probably not. And you're problem is you're not benching 405+

23. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Lol, you shouldn't expect every girl you talk to to want to go out with you. Sometimes even if they kind of do initially you can still fuck that up pretty easily. Sure it'd be awesome if we could just assume that every girl we talk to is going to drop her panties and tell us to take her right then and there but that's not how this works. Seems to me like the strongest part of your game is that you're willing to put in volume. Keep doing that. Just keep talking to girls and keep trying to take the conversation somewhere you want it to go in a lightheared and fun fashion. If you don't get the results you want, oh well.

Seriously though, it only takes one time of a girl saying "yes" to completely change your life. Fuck all the girls who said "no" and keep looking for your "yes."

24. Cro Cop

Cro Cop OT Supporter

[​IMG]

25. Donatello

Donatello o_O OT Supporter

girls like a chase