SRS I'm so fucking angry right now. Someone's about to DIE...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Mighty Megatron, Jun 24, 2005.

1. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

Hi guys. I need to vent. I'm so fucking pissed right now it's not funny. I can't stop shaking. Yesterday I left this on my blog:

" I refuse to go to the fair. Last time I went to that mother fucker I came home and Dad was dead, fuck that. Speaking of Dad, this friday will make five years without him. It seems like mere minutes ago I was knocking on Josh's door, crying my eyes out, looking for someone to talk to at 8 AM. I'm feeling somewhat violent at the moment, so I'm gonna go before typing this out sets off some rage that no one wants to see. Later guys."

I log back on today, go to update my blog, and find these two comments, both from the same person:

"DAMN FUCK YOU ALRIGHT. I DONT THINK NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LIFE. GOD DAMN. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR DAD. HE IS DEAD NOW. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. GOD DAMN, YOU LITTLE BITCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU AND I WANT TO SEE YOU SUFFER SEVERLY. WELL JUS LETTIN YA KNO DA FAX FO REAL BRO. PEACE OUT.

BIG BUMKIN"

and

"O YEAH. AND YOU THINK ALL THOSE COMMENTS U LEFT ON MY SITE ARE INSULTING? SHIT, CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER.? NO OF COURSE YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE PUSSY. JUST LETTIN U KNOW DA FAX, FO REAL BRO.

PEACE OUT.

BIG BUMKIN"

To elaborate, no, I don't know this person, they've been going around to all of my friend's blogs and starting shit. I left comments (intelligently insulting the fuck out of them) telling them to back the fuck up. I'm not pissed because of the things they called me and such, but when people talk about my dad, I can't control myself. I got pissed off and here I am now. Whoever the fuck "BIG BUMKIN" is needs to start fucking praying to Allah, or Jehovah, or God, or whoever the fuck they pray to, because when I find them, and I will find them, I'm going to let them live out my 5 years of pain in twenty seconds, using only a led pipe and a butane torch.

2. Leaden Grudge

Leaden Grudge OT Supporter

He's just using what he knows will get to you easily, so don't let it... Just another troll, don't let it bother you.

3. The Mighty Megatron

I know they're trying to get to me, and it worked, but they don't know that yet. This is a really big problem though, at least for them. They're not far from a very violent happening. I hate to say this, but I think I'm gonna end up in juvy for a little while if I ever find out who it is. I'm seriously contemplating murder at this point.

4. Immaturity on your part. Use the block feature captain.

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

dude, you reap what you sow ...

an idiot like that attacking random people has no life, let alone any brains ... and you attacked him??

man, that is pretty sad.

the best men know when things like this aren't worth your time!!

pull your head in, and reassess the situation, FOOL!!

:o

btw, post links to the blogs, and I will join in the shit-canning of that asshat, mate!! :mamoru:

6. Club 333

Club 333 New Member

Karma, they have it coming to them. Just wait

7. johan

johan Active Member

Even one second spent replying to a troll is a second wasted that you'll never get back.

Just ignore it. He means nothing. He is nothing.
    You don't need to reply to nothingness. Ignore is your friend.

8. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

welcome to the internet, where 99.9% of people are assholes :(

9. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Just forget about him, if you dont respond. You win.

10. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I do care about you, and i DO CARE about what happend to your father, so hereby my late condoleances.

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you so that you may be children" of God, who "makes the sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous."

You don't want to lower yourself to this guys Level.

Jesus told us not to fight evil with evil , because only evil will win, you can only defeat evil with love. Anyone who jokes about your dead family relatives isn't worth wasting your breath on, it can't be helped people like him are narrow minded and selfish, he is so un-intelligent that he can't even place himself in your shoes. I would use the mute function ,delete his comment and be done with it. And learn a positive lesson from Jesus that this is the kind of case that you'd better turn the other cheek.

11. The Mighty Megatron

Okay, that right there calmed me down. I ended up sedating myself last night (for my own damn good), and didn't really sleep well. I feel weak and frail for some reason, probably the lack of sleep, but at least I'm calm, no? I ended up just flat out blocking them (again, don't know why the fuck the block didn't work the first time I tried a few weeks ago), so all is well.

Thanks, but it's not necessary now. I guess I just let myself get too worked up over it, which I guess only happened because of the stress that's pretty muched dumped onto me this time every year. I'm cool now, though.

Thanks to everyone who responded and offered their condolences, I feel you guys, too. Thanks everyone.:wavey:

12. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I have a near -death experience story from a person called Betty Eadie that i want to share with you, and inform you about the 'ripple effect'

http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/93.html

It just shows how this guy putted darkness and hatred in your life. Learning how to Deflect these incoming attacks with love as stated is an important thing in our lives towards forming our personality in how to 'stand above' these things.

13. The Mighty Megatron

Thanks, mang. You now have the privelege of being the first person on my OT buddy list. Will give that link a read here in a minute!:wavey: