SRS im so damn lonely, i always feel boring as hell

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quamen, Jan 19, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I got invited out to a gaterhing a couple weeks ago,which i thought went well but i guess it didnt. The girl who was calling me,stopped after that as well as the other girl I met. Im not weird or anything, i just feel like im super boring and have not much to talk about ever. MY ex slept with another guy like 5 months ago, and i loved her so much. Now i dont have a gf, and im lonely without one. I work alot, and go to school at night so i dont meet many people cuase classes are more bare usually. My couple close friends dont do anything or ever have money to do anything. I make good money,but dont have any use for it. I bascially work,go to the gym,or do school work. Im just lonely,bored and wish the one i loved so much didnt cheat on me cause i feel like a total loser now.

I lost her to a guy who cheated on her twice,and after that night she wanted to come back to me but i wouldnt accept her. I just feel my life is pointless at 24 and im very harsh on myself. I always feel people are judging me, so im very shy at first. I have no confidence in my looks and basically i just feel my work life is good,but everything else sucks. I thought car would make me happy,money would etc etc. Nothing did

2. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

where in pa do you live?

3. quamen

quamen New Member

not far from stroudsburg. y?

4. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

curious! as i reside in ur state. I was wondering if you lived by me. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2006
  5. quamen

quamen New Member

sounds really good

that sounds really good, im going to try to do that and see what happens

6. Bear Klaw

Bear Klaw Guest

i need to get in shape myself.

Converting to driving a car from riding a mountain bike = fatness! :mamoru:

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

You should be able to meet people at work. If you can't there's no time to mope around go and throw yourself out there. You will find people who accept you for you.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

First of all ,be your own judge jury and executor and give yourself some slack space, everyone feels hurted when they are cheated upon. The only thing you can do is NOT be like her. You don't want to spend your life with a liar.

Therefore cheer up and hang out in the weekends. If they are really good friends, its better to buy them a few cinema tickets and hang out in the weekend, then sitting doing nothing. Ya depends on wether you want to spend it but your alive now right? And what you don't spend on the gf you can spend on hanging with your friends in better places. As long as you don't make money the issue and have a great time with your friends why not spend it while you are alive?

But when it comes to meeting new girls, you really would have to change your lifestyle and outgoing behaviour. Choices create realities, therefore you have to make the wise choices that put you in the place you want to be in life.

9. quamen

quamen New Member

wow

really amazing stuff right there, all these posts rock. Thanks and im going to read the archives.

10. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

quamen, if I went to school at night (I did at one time), I'd take a class that had a lot of girls in it. (I did) When a guy is in such a setting he will find interacting with the girls to be a very easy thing. (it was). I think you should take such a class and you will see that past negative experiences will fade away.

11. OGRepost

OGRepost Guest

try a psych 101 or sociology 101 class.. usually filled with females over males..

12. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

:werd:

if you believe that youre a boring person, and i mean not superficially but HONESTLY then you will act like you have nothing to say
    you must be positive, even if the situation/circumstance seems useless
    and definetely try to engage yourself more i guess in outdoor activities, and get yourself used to social situations, and above all be persistent, yet patient with yourslef

13. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

try Trimspa if your weight is part of your esteem problem. It works great, especially if you excercize on it... After a couple boxes you get in the habit.

Your social problems, well all of them, may be due to some sort of social anxiety. Sometimes I feel boring, or like I have nothing to say or respond back to someone and sometimes conversations just get silent.

Sometimes this is just a good pointer that whoiever you're trying to talk to is not your type of person. Otherwise you might have something you want to say, but you keep it to yourself thinking the other person may take it oddly.

I started taking Xanax and getting alot of excersize and I have NO social anxiety. Sometimes I may feel a little embarassed after a night of drinking, but there's never a dull moment when you party with me.