SRS I'm so confused

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by weezyfbaby, Jan 19, 2010.

1. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

So, basics of this story are this...

I met this girl through an online site and we met up a few times, hung out, went to see some movies, hit up the bar, etc.

Fucked a few times, all that shit. Things were going well. I thought she was chill as shit, enjoyed being around her, and we had fun together. She would text me a lot during the day at work and in general I was very happy, made the day go quicker and I just liked talking to her, even if it was just through texts.

So whatever, this had been going on a while, almost every day, and we'd only be together maybe once every 3 days or so because of her and I's work schedules and just other shit going on. I didn't think it was a problem because like I said, we kept contact anyway and things seemed up when we chilled or when I called her, etc. blahblahblah

So now comes Saturday, I text her to see what shes up to for the day, say good morning, because I woke up kinda early and couldn't get back to bed. Few hours later I get a text back saying this is her friend Melissa, the girl I've been seeing left her phone there and hadn't gotten it back and went to work.

So whatever, no biggie, Saturday passes. Sunday passes. I send her a message on facebook and she responds, but it was basically just her telling me she had a family dinner and what was I up to?

So Monday comes and goes, nothing. I try one last time to see what's up and texted her in the morning but got nothing. So I've given up now.

My question I guess is, what do I do now? I do like this girl but to me, seemingly, she's done with me? Despite the fact I have no idea what changed or what her feelings are since she obviously hasn't told me. I find it hard to believe she hasn't gotten her phone back from her best friend (who she sees every other day at least) when it's a blackberry and she practically lives on the thing at work. I know I sound really pathetic in all of this but I'm just the type of person who needs some kind of reason to move on with things like this and it's eating at me because I thought she was really into me as well.

Any help guys?

2. jim1234664

jim1234664 New Member

youve made an effort to talk to her, she is actively dodging you... pretend that she said she is done with you, if she comes back around, bonus

3. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

that's pretty much where I am at right now. I just don't understand what would make her do this. I guess I just will never understand women :rofl:

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Women are naturally flaky. She's used you for your time and your attention, and now that she is done with you she is throwing you away. She either had a change of heart or met a new guy. Take your pick.

What you need to do is move on. Don't contact her anymore. Give her the opportunity of missing you. Maybe in a few weeks or a month or two, she will come looking for you again. If she doesn't, then you are better off without her.

5. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

no doubt. I'm guessin she met someone new. I really don't know though since I really felt we had good vibes together. Oh well, whatever.

I didn't get too caught up with this for this specific reason. Figured it wasn't going to turn out to be too serious. Good thing.

Any other suggestions or comments are definitely welcome. Any similar stories out there?

6. Zee916

Zee916 Engineering the world.......

Girls are attention whores. Treat them this way unless they show you different. That sounds shitty to say but IMO its the way you have to be or you can get suckered into spending time and money on someone who will drop you at a seconds notice.

I wouldn't call. If she calls you, have fun with her but I wouldn't be spending a lot of your time and money on her from what you said.

I just had to make this decision with a girl that I was seeing for a bit. She's fun and into me, but I can tell she's in it for the attention and she wants it on her time. Fuck that.

7. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

Thanks for the advice. See with this chick though I didn't think she was in it for the attention and what not. I don't think she was looking for something serious, I really wasn't either. I just thought that she'd have the decency to tell me either way if she was still interested, or not. I feel like I earned that respect.

I dunno, I guess I'm just caught off guard because I thought she was into me and she had even asked me to hang out on Friday night because her work cancelled her double but I wasn't able to. Now I haven't heard back from her in a normal capacity since Saturday morning.

8. Zee916

Don't sweat it dude. I know what your feeling. Most girls would rather avoid having to talk with you and make you wonder wtf is going on than just coming out and saying what they are really feeling, at least in my experiences.

With this girl now, I have no idea what is really going on because she has been all over the place. It becomes comical and now she's just someone to go have fun with and nothing more. Girls that do that shit aren't worth the effort.

How old is she?

9. Capt. Slow

Capt. Slow Member

It has only been three days. I have left my phone at friend's for days when I am too busy to pick it up. Give it til the middle or end of the week and then update us if there is still no reply.

10. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

Nah, it's obvious she's dodging me for whatever reason. I see her posting shit on other people's facebook and what not so she at least got the message on there and hasn't responded. Plus I know this girl wouldn't go more than a day without her phone.

11. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

This girl is 25.

Yeah I'm not sweating it. Not too worried about it but like I said, something about me just needs reasons for some shit. That and the fact I wanna make sure something isn't wrong with her. I guess I got played? Oh well, she wasn't going to be anything serious anyway.

12. Vysion

Vysion New Member

You wont get reasons. Women don't think that way... she thinks if she ignores you long enough you'll get the picture. Don't look for reasons because you'll never get them.

13. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

Yeah, I've come to realize that with the GIRLS I've dealt with. No reasoning or no closure, just kinda happens.

Oh well, on to the next

14. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

It's time to let go.

15. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

Already done.

Just in for the discussion now.

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

And next time, CALL, not text.

17. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

eh, can't really call during work (for either of us) so why not?

18. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

sounds like she just wanted the cock a few times :dunno:

19. weezyfbaby

weezyfbaby New Member

yea but the way she acted other than that thought she wanted something more. Hell, I woulda been fine with just givin her the dick and not having to talk to her other than that but she was all about texting me alot n having me come meet her family n shit, it was weird.

20. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

She thought things might go in a particular direction, that's all. When she realized it wasn't what so wanted (maybe that is the case here), she ended it.

I have no idea what really happened.

21. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

some bitches are just crazy man :hs:

22. Zee916

Man speaks the truth.

23. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Don't sms, don't msg on facebook. Ring her.

Cute shit is fine for that but not conversations, like want to go out