SRS im sick of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE (rant)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by wik, May 15, 2005.

1. wik

wik New Member

first off, im actually a really nice guy, or so people tell me.
    i always try to help people and be nice.

its just im FED UP. FUCK.
    1. im sick of people laughing at stupid pictures, like the fat guy in the sofa doing a dance or some shit, or the green giraffe humping along.
    or that FUCKING BADGER BADGER thing.
    it pisses me off.

2. im sick of vanity. like for real. it's all about sexuality and "can he get laid or not?"
    its even in the blade trinity movie. some guy says "hhihi this flux capacitor blah blah" (being geeky) and some other dude says "have you EVER gotten laid?"
    cue audience laugh.
    i almost wanted to rip the guys throat out.
    we see it everywhere, PICS PICS PICS nothing but pics. thats all people judge on.

3. im sick of stupidity in all its forms.
    like i had an argument with my psychiatrist, i said "in about 300 years all our resources on earth will expire." he was like "no dude, we can live on solar power!"
    im like wtf, no we cant. just powering LA would take half the fucking earth with solar panels. "uh no dude, we can just put them in sahara."
    i was like "...." "fine. lets talk about something else."

4. people underappreciating my art. seriously. i make music, and all my songs mean something to me. i showed the song to a friend of mine and he was like "nah i dont like it much."
    he's this art freak guy who tries to be original. its sad.
    speaking of which..
    IF HE KNEW ANYTHING, he would try to listen to wha /i/ wanted to do with the song. i realize all music is subjective, but still, we have a history and i dont like him.

5. i hate how people try to be original/funny/angry/sad/whatever. i pretty much just hate people.
    its not easy when you can refute anything anyone says, and you feel everything other people say is either stupid or ignorant.

6. speaking of ignorance, whats up with being against homosexuals and black people? i hate haters as well.

7. will i ever meet someone who doesnt bug the fuck out of me?

2. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

Sounds like you dont have enough real problems to me. :hsugh:

3. wik

wik New Member

well i have schizophrenia, anxiety, panic attacks, psychotic episodes, but still, people piss me off.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

People aren't bad. They're just different. That's what makes life interesting.

5. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

Then focus on the fact that its you, yourself who is fucked up and stop venting on others. In the end it will improve your life.

6. Flux

Flux uh huh, yeah OT Supporter

:werd:
    Start with yourself before you even begin on others.

7. nobusiness

nobusiness New Member

hey man, its good to vent, more power to you.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Sounds like, to me, that your psychiatrist has a lot of patience.

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

FYI: New solar panel materials are up to 30% efficient, compared to 2-4% of the old shit.

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do?

10. goshfriggn

goshfriggn Nothin to do but drive retards to the zoo

I have to admit I feel very similar to the OP. I usually try and understand both sides to everything ( a problem in-and-of-itself I'm sure), and I hate to admit that I find a lot of things wrong with how life is as well. It may not even be life, but the society I'm involved in.
    Who the fuck watches what some stupid, spoiled whores do to people who probably don't even know who they are? Why does hollywood keep spewing the same filth annually with better FX and a different title? What happened to original ideas? Why does it seem like I'm the only person that feels this way? Shouldn't there be at least ONE person who feels like something needs to change? Am I the only person who feels "left out" in the grand scheme of things? Noone else seems to think this way. Who knows, maybe it is just me with these problems?
    Arg, didn't mean to thread hijak or anything, just I guess venting and agreeing with the OP. Best I've found to do when you feel that way is to go for a walk or a jog in a park, or the woods, or anyplace that's fairly unpopulated. Get away from the people and thigns that make you angry and spend some time reflecting on nature and your place in it. I've found that's a good way to calm oneself and from there try thinking rationally about the immediate problems facing you.

11. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Most people feel left out. There are counter-cultures for people like you. Find one.

Or, do what I did... LEAVE. ;)

12. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

A lot of people go very basic when it comes to laughing, basically comedy is laughing about stupid ,silly things. Everyone has different taste tho. Its like you don't HAVE to watch those things, you can avoid them and watch things that make you laugh :wavey:

For me i think you need a 'different' type of crowd , who appreciate the more 'fine' arts in life. Because life is so short, sex plays a big deal in our lives. People are very selfish and self centered most of the time. However i must say that spiritually you are walking on the right course, if you take those people away. It must be so that being a loving and helpfull person is the most important thing you can be in your life, and i encourage you strongly to stay on that road. But you just seem to have the wrong friends, and the wrong crowd who have a different 'taste' you have to find a crowd that could appreciated 'your taste' , there are more people out there who think like you. You should try to avoid those people.

And looking thru the rest of the points. I think you blame a lot upon other people and i know where this is coming from, this darkness and hatred that other people emit into your life is the cause of you feeling so sad. You have to fight yourself away thru that circle of negativity, and not base all your opinions on that just of your friend. If you make something incredible and don't give up until it's completed and published, then im sure people will validate and appreciate what you have made. This is what you are looking for validation of your work and what you have accomplished, and getting compliments about that.

But first foremost you worry TOO much about what OTHERS do, how about stopping complaining to yourself and return to your own work. What and why would you care about what others do, live your own life instead of focussing on what's supposedly wrong in the outside world. You need to take yourself where you want to go, all you need is positivity. Spice up your life, and try to have a great time in your life. And if you are having a good time, then you can flourish and accomplish great things. It's like kung fu fighting, give your life a good kick under the butt, and destroy everything that blocks your path :)

13. wik

wik New Member

the problem is, my psychiatrist is always nagging me about the "core problems".
    the core problems are my fear of abandonment, how i dont like other people, and how i relate to other people in general.

i want to focus on my music, gain more knowledge(i actually dont have that much knowledge which is why i want to spend alot of time earning it).
    i feel best when im alone, if i always have to relate to other people i become tired because i dont care much.
    i guess im selfish.

but the problem persists, i just disagree with alot of what people say and do, and what they believe in, maybe im hanging with the wrong crowd, sure, but how do i find my own people? :(

14. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Easy: You find your own people through your interests.

15. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

You say you hate haters.....but yet you are being one yourself.:nono:
    And no you won't ever meet someone who doesn't bug the fuck out of you becuase you basically hate everyone.

16. johan

johan Active Member

So do that. Focus on your music.
    Enjoy being alone? Then be alone.
    Don't like to relate to other people because you "don't care much"? See above.

With your attitude, they probably don't much like you hanging around them either. I'm surprised you still have associates (can't call em 'friends') most people would've politely told you to go fuck off with your sunny attitude.

Having friends is a two-way street. You have to put into the relationship to get from the relationship.

As for finding "your people" no doubt. For now, just be alone -- it's what you enjoy most. Do what you like to do. But do it alone. Don't bother others.

Now lest you take this to be entirely mean-spirited, think again.
    What I am suggesting is that an extended course of solitude will be very good for you. Eventually you may learn to see other people for what they are.

The change will have to come from you. People are just what they are.
    If you can accept that, fine. If you can't, remove yourself.

You may eventually find that you actually need other people, and understand the meaning of the word, compromise. If not, I salute your stubbornness.

17. wik

wik New Member

ok when i posted the original topic i was angry.. i had just gotten rejected so to speak, i wont tell the story here cause it doesnt matter.

regardless i had a talk with my dad, and he said "people will always judge based on appearance to get first impressions, but few people act on it. they become friends to learn that just about everyone is just "people". we do strange things, we laugh at stupid things, we cant help ourselves sometimes, but thats the good stuff. you gotta learn to appreciate other people for what they are or else you will end up alone and bitter."

so i contemplated this all night..
    i dont really want to be alone. i dont know why im angry, maybe cause i was bullied ever since i was little, maybe cause i was in psychosis for most of my teenage years, maybe cause i have a fear of abandonment.

i have to say it here because i have noone else to say it to. i need to get it out.
    today i started to be more light and fun, i tried to look at the positive in things.
    but the problem persists, im so afraid of rejection i cant come close to people.
    so i guess i start to hate on them to protect myself..

meh, i dont kno how to get out of this evil circle

18. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

Honestly, the first thing you need to focus on is what causes/caused your fear of abandonment/rejection. Figuring this out and focusing on how to move past it will open quite a few doors for you on your way to what you want to become. If you don't get past your fears of abandonment/rejection, you will never make any progress on anything :hs: