WEB I'm seriously getting fed up with you locking threads kingtoad

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by thomor25, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

You are abusing your power. I asked fazle to create this forum with the intent of us webmasters of having a place of our own where we not only talk about webmaster stuff but can have general discussions amongst the people who are webmasters. Just like other specialty forums that are on ot they are allowed to do the same so why aren't we allowed to here? You are abusing your power as a mod. Unlock the threads, we needed a mod in here to do weekly/monthly maintenece not think they are god of this forum.

2. Browning

Browning Active Member

not really bro. Your gloating threads should be in offtopic

3. thomor25

its not gloating, its giving people motivation.

4. Browning

Browning Active Member

no it's gloating from where I sit. Personally I couldn't care less if they get locked or not. They aren't hurting anything though.

5. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

So, because you ask Fazle to create this forum, you're granted special permissions? No.

When the general consensus of people asking me why you're not as helpful as you used to be and posting this stuff instead, I would disagree. I let them slide for a while until I started getting complaints in.

God of this forum. :rolleyes: :rofl: I would consider myself to be one of the most lenient mods.

6. nida

nida Guest

This is getting in tents

7. thomor25

I don't have time to babysit people, I don't hold peoples hands in this game, you either learn it quick or you won't make it. I've made tons of recent threads on places to research and learn and they are the exact places where I made money. Tons of people on here ask me on aim or skype for help and I help them, people that ask for stuff to be handed to them including my campaigns or exactly what I'm doing or to see my landing pages I ignore.

Let me ask you this, If you were making a couple thousand a day would you tell someone exactly step by step how to do it along with handing over your campaigns? If any of you said yes you are an idiot.

I've helped tons of people here TONS. Just because someone isn't making money and gives up and blames it on me cause I didn't hold their hand and they aren't profitable that isn't my problem and I'm not going to be responsible for that. Plain and simple.

If you get your feet wet and you do the foot work and have questions I don't mind helping but if you expect me to be helpful to the point where I give you everything forget it. those are the people who pm'd you bitching about why i'm posting my threads but not "helping" them, they are the ones expecting everything to be handed to them and thats not me being "as helpful as I used to be" thats them wanting me to be helpful by handing them everything.

8. transistor

transistor Well-Known Member

at least pepsi1975 isn't a mod

9. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

heh -- I know that some of the shit is offtopic and can be seen as gloating but it doesn't bother me, shows what doing the right things can bring to you

10. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

I know where you're coming from, but that isn't what I'm saying. I know you can be helpful and you have posted a ton of helpful shit. As have I. I get AIM's and PM's daily from people who want help. I don't give them the direct answer, no, I guide them into a direction where they can help themselves. But you won't see me posting about the size shit I just took.

I'm doing my job. Trying to keep things civil. And I don't lock every offtopic thread. You've noticed I've kept quite a number of humor offtopic threads unlocked because it was good ole TWL having a good time--that is until someone fucks up and starts taking it to a differently level.

If you're not happy with my modship, complain to Glen or Fazle.

11. nida

nida Guest

I don't think this is a good thread to start picking a fight.

12. thomor25

I don't want you to get demodded but come on man I bring the stuff on myself and its all for fun, thats why I waited 2 weeks to post the viper pics and stuff and posted it on wf first.

13. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

:dunno: If you guys aren't happy with me, then obviously I'm not your mod. I never once asked to be mod, it was you guys who asked Glen/Fazle to mod me because I'm helpful.

As said in the past, I'm not going to get butthurt, and I'll still be helpful regardless. I do what I seem necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.