SRS I'm really pissed off right now

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Weirdo1769, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

I've never ventured over here, but I need a good place to vent that will receive serious responses to what I post. Basically, I'm in the midst of a toxic 2 year relationship with a less than truthful partner. She does shady shit all the time and is very deceiving. I just saw on her facebook a message to someone asking them to seemingly set her up with someone. (i'll just c + p the entire conversation in here) The first part is my gf messaging a person their response then her response.

K
    [FONT=&quot]November 17 at 12:24pm[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]J

Emily tells me that you are familiar with the hot midget sometimes spotted around the L University campus. I would like to know more about this elfish character, and what he packs in those tiny little pants. Please hook a brotha up.

Yours Truly,
    K[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]November 17 at 12:33pm[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hey K

Well, I am aware of your affection for the local midget on campus; sadly, however, I do not know the man personally (a point Emily may have neglected to mention). I do know he is an engineer, and that the two of us have mutual friends/acquaintances. I'll see what I can do to facilitate a meeting with the man of such stature. Can't make any promises, but I'll pass along anything I can find out shortly.

Take care,
    J[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]November 24 at 4:46pm[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]J

what is the deal here?!?! i need me a nice piece of midget meat. mmmmm yeaaaa.[/FONT]

Am I out of line to be reading this like she is trying to get set up to fuck someone? I'm seriously out of sorts right now and pissed the fuck off.

2. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Dood. Sounds like you need to get on the warpath. Get proactive or get trampled.

3. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

I mean, she does have a really joking nature to her. But that goes beyond joking, especially representing that to a guy. She is listed in a relationship and goes around talking like that, it's seriously fucking disrespectful to me and I am livid right now. I just took a walk and am still steaming. Why not just dump me instead of treating me like that? I'm seriously sick right now.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

This is all I need to read.

If you KNOW she is like this, why are you still with her?

Don't bother trying to make her change her behavior, it's not worth it.

Just leave.

5. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

because i'm not a perfect person either. I realize that I've done things that are fucked up and that people deserve a second chance.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Have you cheated on her before? She basically sounds like most college women she just wants some new cock, midget cock at that. Is there really any reason to stay with her if you've had problems most of the 2 year relationship?

7. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

We're both 23 so I would hope she is out of the new cock phase. No I haven't cheated on her, and as far as I know she hasn't cheated on me. No relationship is perfect. I love her too much to let her go. Yes, I know I am a pussy. She does have a very perverted sense of humor, so that's the problem. There's no way to tell if she was joking. I've told her before that we should break up and she says she doesn't want to. I don't get it. It's a relationship basically filled with the highest of high's and the lowest of low's.

8. kiri

kiri New Member

i would take it as a joke until proven otherwise. why don't you bring it up to her in a joking manner and see how she respond? say like "oh i thought you liked tall guys" or something. if you get all pissed about it and it turns out she was joking you'll feel like a retard.

9. Weirdo1769

Weirdo1769 Guest

She already knows I know about it and says she was joking. Nonetheless, it still seems a bit disrespectful to be saying those kinds of thing to another person (a guy) about wanting another person when you are in a relationship. I would never asked a girl to introduce me to the girl with the huge tits, I wanna see what her junk looks like it. So are you saying I am overreacting and that she is within her right to be private messaging people conversations like that? FYI- She has admitted to me before she has a thing for midgets. She's 4'11 herself. Hence why it gives the argument some weight that it wasn't a joke.

10. kiri

kiri New Member

oh, hm. well in that case it sounds like less of a joke, especially if she is short. if she is using a joke to disguise an actual interest in someone she's seen (which it sort of sounds like) then it's bad news. not necessarily because it's disrespectful to you, because i think that any third party that saw it would think it was a joke, but because she is pursuing other guys. i would talk to her about it, but make sure you don't attack right off the bat or she will probably get defensive.

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

What kind of people share emails like that? How weird. Either it's in code or she's got a hugely dorky friend.

12. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

You described the relationship as toxic, I think that is a pretty good sign your run together is about over. In addition, you don't seem to trust her so what's the point?

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

your gf wants to get hooked up with a big cock midget? DID I READ THAT RIGHT?

:hsugh:

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

your gf is going to cheat on you with a big cocked midget? I think you know what you need to do....

15. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You've come to the right place, just be careful whos' advice you take.

There isn't much to talk about at this point. I think you know what someone who cares about themselves and has self-respect would do. Imitate people you respect, what would they do in a situation like this?

I don't know what any of this means, because the "midget" think just doesn't seem realistic.

I think you know what must be done, as difficult as it is. When you don't trust someone, and they lower the quality of your life, rather than enhance it, that type of drama and unhappiness tends to blossom and grow into a cancerous weed, spreading throughout not only the relationship, but it bleeds over into other parts of your life.

You are judged by the company you keep, and who you keep in your life, impacts how you think and respond to the word. If you keep people you don't trust around, you will gradually be infected, and become less trusting, and less trust worthy to other people.

While you may not agree with this, or think you're exempt, I am telling you the truth. You reap what you sow, your thoughts and character become like those you associate.

Let the right ones in and keep gaurd. This girl -- you will have to decide where she falls.