SRS im really hurt and its all my fault...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by I_Will_Call_You_A_Faggot, Mar 12, 2007.

1. I_Will_Call_You_A_Faggot

I_Will_Call_You_A_Faggot Active Member

i was with this girl for about 3 months and in the beginning everything was really good..we both hit it off and both started feeling for each other. we both were busy but we always tried to spend time together.....she has two kids and is a widow and i have two kids with all the babymama drama....well to get to the point i didnt have the chance to call her as much as i should have... i always told her that i didnt have time to talk to her or see her...the reason being i felt bad about ignoring my kids while i was away or on the phone with her...things fell apart and now im sitting here regretting all the mistakes i made...i should have done much more to make our relationship work..and now she only wants to be friends and i cant do that because everytime i see her or hear her voice, it reminds me on how much i fucked up...am i wrong to tell her that i want nothing to do with her anymore...she thinks that is stupid..i just want her outta my head and my heart...its not her fault...she doesnt deserve that, but i have to get over her somehow...

2. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Focus your attention on your children.

3. lifer

lifer New Member

you should tell her the truth.