SRS im really concerned right now

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by imninja, Mar 9, 2008.

1. imninja

imninja New Member

ive had a pretty long history with coke use. decided it was finally time to give it up for good. made an event out of it and decided to go out with a bang. did what is hopefully my last episode with this white bitch.

im not sure if im having an anxiety attack or something similar but im having difficulty breathing. i feel a tightening of my chest and lungs. im so fucking worried right now. i have used coke pretty heavily before but this is my first time ever experiencing this. what was suppose to be a bitter sweet farewell with coke is now turning into a pretty bad nightmare.

i know this is pretty serious but is it super fucking serious? god damn..

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  2. Phazel

Phazel Active Member

same thing happened to me when I "went out with a bang". Got some fire shit and did way to much at one time. I know the feeling sucks.

the way you are talking though, it doesnt seem like it will be your last time

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

you really should call a hospital right now-they arent the police, they are here to help you ok? Difficulty breathing is not a good thing.

Please call for medical help and let us know

4. imninja

imninja New Member

i slept it off and it seems better. still a slight tension in my chest but not as intense as before.

if anything, this episode just reaffirms my decision to give this up.