SRS i'm ready to explode

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by seventh circle, Mar 9, 2006.

1. i can't take the pressure anymore. i'm taking 3 different studios and the work is mounting up. i have three jobs and they are starting to take their toll on me. my parents are literally making work all these crazy hours because to them if i have an instant of free time i could spend it working. plus working out everyday i have no time. absolutely none.

lately i have beenb getting very agitated, feeling emotionaly and physically drained. i go to sleeep exhausted and i wake up even more tired. ive been blowing up at my friends for no reason and flipping the fuck out about the smallest little things. i feel like sooner or later im going to do slmething i very much regret. i dont want it to come to that. i really can't talk to anyone because my mom is worthless about this stuff. my friends care but they have their own shit to deal with. i've been really depressed the last two weeks and have no motivation to see my friends or do anything with them.

i dont kno what to do anymore

2. Stare At The Sun

Stare At The Sun New Member

Why are you working so much? If you need to, take out a few student loans, bite the bullet, and relax. If work is causing that much stress, it's not worth it. To hell with ruining your life to work. Get your school done first, and take some time for yourself.

3. yea ive been thinking about quitting one of the jobs but each job has an aspect of it that i really like. for example im a server at a sorority. i get paid shit but i get to eat for free so it helps saving money. i work at a hotel once a week where its nice and chill and relaxing, biut my manager sucks ass. im a server at a resteraunt and it gets really busy but i make a lot of money in tips.

so i don't kno which one i want to let go

4. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Been there, done that...

Happiness \ Sanity > Money BY A LONG SHOT.

Sleep loss can take its toll and literally kill your well-being. Just tell your parents whats up, limit your hours, and choose what seems like the best thing to do.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ask yourself the question , do i live to work , or do i work to live?

Also why waste your life on low rewards? The jobs seems terribly low pay, and what you get back from it just aint worth the effort.

Take the control back from your parents and mold your life like the way you want its. Its your life, you are responsible for your own sanity,finances and responsibilities. You only have one body and can only do so and so much, so be carefull with yourself alright?