TAT im ready BUT... whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by devilangel, Apr 15, 2005.

1. devilangel

devilangel Guest

im ready for another tattoo and another piercing...

but im being super chicken about chosing a day to go in and do it cuz im worrying about the days afterwards (school, work, workouts, etc)... i can't speak like a normal human being at least after 2-3 days getting a tongue piercing, have to wear hella lose clothing for a week or so (i have to plan this out as well with my work clothes, etc, etc)....

argh!!! going crazy... know what i mean? i mean if i have a whole week off, its easier to do whatevers, but its harder when you have work, school and other activities to do..

should i just do it and worry about it later? hahahah im getting impatient! :hsd:

2. xela

xela So say we all!

You should just wait until you're 100%. Its just that easy. ;)

3. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

I know exactally what you mean. My birthday is on may 7th and I am waiting for my tattoo. Patience makes it that much better. Think things through, you might end up with something you dont want.

4. joy division

joy division New Member

Just make sure you don't have any serious work to do for the 2-3 days after getting a tattoo...it depends on what you are getting though, a 1 hour design done on your shoulder is nothing compared to 4 hours done one your chest. Plan accordingly and use common sense :)

5. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I waited til I wouldn't have to work for 4 days before getting my monroe. I was unemployed when I got my tongue piercing. :)

I totally understand

6. devilangel

devilangel Guest

thanks for the replies.. i know exactly what i want and where i want them..
    just hard to take days off from 24/7 work, school, and crazy workouts i do hahahahhahhah

7. joy division

joy division New Member

yeah my hugest problem is stopping physical activities...I go whenever my artist is available, because especially in the summer there is a few month wait. Taking 7-10 days off from training fucks me up.

What are you thinking about getting? Post pics when you get it ;)