SRS I'm paniking right now, took too much Adderal

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SugarKill, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarKill

SugarKill New Member

hey guys, i don't know if i should even be posting this here or whatever but yesterday i took 2 blue pills my friend gave me that are for his ADHD and 2 40mg capsules of Adderal that are for the same thing. I've never messed around with anything more than booze and weed before and too much advil sometimes, so maybe i'm just being a spaz but i still don't want to take the chance. I didn't sleep all night and i haven't eaten since yesterday when i only had a piece of pizza and an its-it which is really abnormal for me who eats large amounts of food usually. I wasn't hungry even after a really tough swim meet where i swam 4 events, usually i would clear my refrigerator after a meet. My heart beat is really fast and my breath is really shallow, i have athsma too so that's mainly why i'm so freaked. anything you can tell me to do to calm down would be immensely appreciated.

2. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

You should be alright. This forum is a support group for those who are trying to recover from addictions though.

Many of us are experienced drug users, but some of us are not. It doesn't matter. If you don't want to stop using drugs or alcohol, then you really have no reason to post in here.

Like I said, your high will wear off. I'd recommend you go outside and just go for a walk or something. Pick a walk that will take an hour or something. bring your asthma inhaler.

3. Seth

Seth OT Supporter

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  4. Phish Esq.

Phish Esq. New Member

:hyper: I've answered questions before, but this really isn't a pharmacology forum. Post drug interaction questions on the main forum, asylum ,or main forum. It's sort of a slap in the face when people just come on here to just to query about things we are trying to stay away from

5. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

Closed.

Thanks Phish Esq.

To the original poster - we mean no ill intentions, really - but you have to understand that we focus on recovery and freedom from addiction... and we let go of our pasts - which involve worrying about that kind of stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.