SRS I'm on the verge of tears - I'm gonna need a ball operation.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Panoptimist, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Panoptimist

Panoptimist Put a bangin' donk on it.

Been googling ascending testicles. Gotta call the doctor asap. I feel like a part of me has just died

2. jonno

jonno New Member

ouch :hug:

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its considered as a minor surgery, but when it comes to that spot, better get the best of the best surgeons on it :sad2:

4. Panoptimist

So I just went to the campus doctor and got a ball exam. Turned my head and coughed and he said it was all good as far as he knew. Balls didn't have any abnormal growths or difference in size.

My worry was that my right nut was not hanging right anymore (it virtually just rests below my schlong, whereas my left nut dangles appropriately). When my sack constricts to maximum constricting capacity, my right nut has no room to go up, so it goes partially up into...my pelvis? It's fuckin' weird. I had a hernia when I was 5, so this could be a result of it re opening. The doctor here told me to get another check up with the surgeon who fixed my nuts way back then (he's checked them since).

So I dunno. As of now....I'm not gonna worry about it. I just don't want to be banging a girl and then seize into pain as my nut gets sucked into my stomach upon orgasm. Oh well, thanks for listening. This plagues me every second of every day. A broken tool leads to my degradation of self-esteem. Ugh. If I have to get sliced, then I have to get sliced.

5. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Nice you went and got a professional opinion..

6. Panoptimist

I had to man. But honestly, It doesn't really actually help or solve anything. I had sex a couple of nights ago, and it didn't ascend. Hopefully my noots won't shrivel all the way when I pork.