I'm not just your roommate, I'm your girlfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by devildoll3584, May 30, 2005.

1. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

I live with my boyfriend and no one even knows we're together. When we are around other people he acts like im just his roommate. The thing is... it's gotta be freaking obvious to his friends we are dating because we spend so much time together. Today I have had enough. He's had a friend staying with us for the past 3 days/ nights and I'm sick of it because thats 3 days of being just roommates. No kissing. No touching. No more 'babe'. Nada. AND he got mad at me yesterday because I was going out with some friends to the beach, he said he was mad because we don't spend enough time together. I don't know what the fuck to do. I've tried telling him how I feel, but he doesn't change a thing. He says that all his friends know him as 'the single guy'. Who freaking cares?! When you're not single why would you want everyone to think you are? And one thing I really hate is at parties when I'm getting hit on by someone I always say to them 'im with someone here' and they quickly realize I'm with him, but when they ask him he always says no. Like what the hell it makes me look like I'm being a bitch. I just don;t know what to do about this. I don't want to be hidden in the bedroom anymore.

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

For some reason he's embarrassed to be with you. Is he shy?

3. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

No he's not shy AT ALL. The thing is, when we were first dating he was all cool with PDA and that stuff... even in front of his friends. I think that's because before they all probably thought we were just hooking up. But now that we are together, he doesn't.

4. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

Ok he left the house about an hour ago and he was going to go to the mall with the friend who is staying here, then to work. I just realized he didnt take any of his work stuff with him. I txt him and he says back 'No im not goin to work i told him i need a rest.

5. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

time to get rid of him.

6. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

Yeah... I don't want that though

7. Time for a threat. If he knows he might lose you over the issue he might smarten up.

8. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

He just told me hes had sex with one other person since we've been together

9. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

It sounds to me you're being used. Who wouldn't want to admit you're with someone you care about unless you honestly really don't care about that person. Obviously this guy is a sorry ass for you, because a) he doesn't bother to listen to your feelings, and b) he doesn't admit he's with you when he really is? seriously.. :wtf:

I'm sorry, but any guy who wants to give off the impression of being single when you're NOT, that only means that you're not the one he wants to be with. You're a side salad. So unless you like being in that position, you either give him the ultimatum to cut that shit, or kick him to the curb.

10. beanolo

christ.

So not only does he clearly not care about you, but he's also cheated on you. I know you probably don't want to end what you might "think" you have in your relationship, but honestly you don't have shit. You're being used to the point of stupidity, and need to get out, if not, you're only setting yourself up for a world of hurt later.

11. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

I just got out... now I'm packing my things

12. beanolo

Good. Please be strong and don't turn back. This honestly sounds like a messed up problem to the point that I'm questioning if this is even real.

:hug:

13. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

welcome to our relationship. all drama and passion right from the beginning. i dont know how i can be strong. as soon as i see him i will want to talk to him... then he'll change my mind. AND I KNOW I SHOULDNT LISTEN! but i konw i will....

14. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

From what I have read, he's using you, you're making teh right decision.

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It's never easy to leave someone. Don't expect it to be easy. You might have to do this a few times. A month from now he might tell you about another girl he's been with. And then another girl the next month. It's hard because when you're faced with the possibility that it may work, no matter how small of a chance that is, you'll want to take it. But eventually you'll be free of him.

16. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

fuck his friend that is staying with you guys? Then when he gets pissed say "we're just roomates"

17. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

i love this one! that would definitely be a kick in the balls.

18. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

OHMYGOD. I hate him. He just clarified his "I've had sex with 1 other girl since we've been together" statement. He had sex with 1 girl 2 night after meeting me. We weren't even dating then, even though we got together like the next week. I wish he would have said all this in the first msg and saved me some grief. haha i had sex with someone like 5 days after we met. doesnt matter to me

19. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

I would tell him to pack his backs, possibly find another person to room with, and move on.
    DO NOT stay with him if hes cheated. You might as well give him verbal permission to do it again.

20. Bella

Bella New Member

Girl get out he's changing it all to get you back, seriously please leave he's taking you for granted.

21. Synner

Synner New Member

Truth.....I stayed with my girl, and it was nothing but drama afterwards. I hated it.

22. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just leave... dont think twice. the guys an immature douche bag.

23. Nismotic

Nismotic Swat came into my house...disrespected my family..

get out, change your number, and dont look back. With a guy like that it would be smart to get your shit tested.

24. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: at side salad...

seriously, tho... he's just not that into you. :eek3: there's no way in hell i could ever deal with that kind of behavior. if he cared a lot about you, he'd be telling everyone and his mom that you two were together. something's fishy, here...

:confused: just curious... but do you guys share a bedroom? his friends obviously have to suspect something more than friends.

oh... and he cheated on you? you deserve someone better :(

25. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

yeah we share a room in a 2 bedroom house