"I'm not feeling it, but I can't really verbalize it" - wtf does that mean?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by civicmon, Sep 8, 2009.

1. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

Ok, girl and I went out for a couple of months. Last thing she said to me on friday when I saw her was that she had a great time, talk to you later.

Today, I call her to see what's going on (as we both had plans this past weekend apart from each other) and she says it's over and that's the reason why.

What gives? What could she possibly be thinking? I'm really torn up about this but more over the fact that I don't get what the hell she means. I'm pretty analytical and straightforward and hate this abstract sort of reasoning.

any ideas? Thanks.

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Wouldn't be suprised if she met someone else, either over the weekend or in the last couple weeks. Either way, she isn't interested in you.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Honestly, she likes many things about you...but the sexual compatibility is just not there for her. Most women would never come out and tell a man that since it would most likely hurt his ego, so instead, she carefully words it to just say she can't verbalize exactly what is wrong.

I've dated a few guys in the past who from the outside seemed like a great fit for me...but once we started dating I just wasn't feeling it even if I wanted to try and like them more it just wasn't happening so I eventually would have to end it.

Sorry man :hug: Move on to the next.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

She pretty much hit the nail head on.

I've definitely dated girls in the past, before I was actually good at sex, where she was all about me and then we slept together and her interest just left. It sucks man but it happens. Would you really want to stay with someone that is shitty in bed? I stayed with someone who was mediocre in bed just because I liked her so much but in the end it was sexual compatibility that killed us.

Take it as a learning situation. Learn to become good at sex. Find a cougar if you can, that's how I learned. They will teach you some of the craziest shit. For example, i've been told by the last two girls I've been with that I'm the best "lover" they've ever had in their life. So yeah, read up on it, become good in bed, get what you want in a relationship.

5. civicmon

Sounds logical, I always thought she was a terrible kisser, anyway. Seems to make sense when saying it that way. thanks for that.

I'm not as tore up about this as I may seem here, but I have chronic depression problems and was finally starting to feel better and now this... plus my half-marathon plans are derailed due to a calf problem... when it rains it pours :wtc:

6. Reign

Reign Banned

Also, don't worry about one girl man. There's tons out there, just be yourself and they'll naturally be attracted to you.

Shit, just bounce around until you find one you really like :)

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hs: :hug:

BTW, please don't take it as "omg, am I bad in bed!?" That's not at all what I as trying to infer. I simply meant that the sexual chemistry was off in one way or another for her. Whether she realized she needed a more dominant/rough guy in bed, or even she didn't like the way you kissed.

The point is you can't beat yourself up about it because not everyone is compatible, no matter how badly they want to be.

She also could possibly have her eye on someone else, or had her eye on someone else when she got with you and maybe since that feeling hasn't died she realized she was using you. The possibilities are endless, but none of them really matter, because there are millions of other girls out there for you to meet :)

8. civicmon

haha it's alright. thanks again though. I appreciate the insight. It's one of those things that I never actually considered. I'm --really-- bad with women despite the fact that I'm an excellent communicator and my company sponsored me for an expensive, advanced class on critical conversations and communication skills.

as I say, when it rains it pours... chatting with my running guy now and letting him know my half-marathon plans are derailed and I may not be in the condition I want to be in by the end of November for it. I'm not a competitive runner and really just wanted to do it in 2 hours (that's 4 hours for the full beast) but that's not looking likely now.

And I like the idea of getting a cougar.... I probably can use some lessons no matter what!

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

it means she does not want to fuck you

10. giz

giz Active Member

beer's responses are so right on they are hard to read :hs:

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

oh and verbalising something then saying "i can't verbalise it" changes nothing

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Not to burst your bubble, but that's a pretty standard statement made by a girl in a relationship. The next guy those girls get with will be her best too.

13. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

hahaha, true.

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah I know, but both of them I was set up through a mutual friend with them and she's come to me and told me some of the things they've said. I haven't heard it from them directly.

15. Samtastic

Samtastic New Member

im sure your talking about the one in FL and the attention whore i hope...hehe *kisses