TAT im not even sure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MonkMonk, Nov 8, 2005.

1. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

i got my ears pierced and i have no clue what size they are. im guessing 18 or 16, but i want to gauge them and i dont want to accidentally make a 4 point mistake. is there anyway of finding out what size they are by looking at the earring?

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

if you had them done in a shop, they are probably either a 14 or a 16... if you did them at home with a gun, then they are probably really small.

AB, you have any imput here?

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

If they're studs then id say they're around a 16g, possibly 14g. You should be able to STRETCH(not gauge) up to a 12g or 10g on your first step. Take your time after that and you'll be fine,

4. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

im pretty sure they are 16's. i got them done in the mall ( i know :greddy: )

now, im going to buy 14's, do i just try to push them in the hole?

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

have a nice hot shower. use some lube and they should slide right in

6. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

If they were done with a gun then they're 18g-20g. If they were done with a needle then they're likely a 16g unless you requested something larger. Since you had them done at a mall I'm going to assume gun.

Most of my earrings are 18g & 20g. I've got a couple that are 16g and I can push them through no problem, but my piercings are also 9yrs old.

7. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

gun, im guessing they are 18? i think im going to get a 14, see if they fit. if not, hold onto them and get a pair of 16g :cool:

8. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I pierced my brothers ears with one of those disposable guns (I know, probably not so safe, but... okay moving on) and a few weeks later he wanted to get some different ear rings... the studs just weren't doin' it for him anymore I guess. (haha, I'm funny :big grin: ) Anyway, we went to our local piercing parlor, he gave us 16g CBR's ... we had trouble. I felt so bad for him... Just BE CAREFUL.

Oh, and this hasn't been mentioned, but I would guess that they should probably be pretty well healed before trying to stretch. We also found that 16g--->10g wasn't such a great idea either....