I'm neutral about whether or not I have sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evh, Sep 25, 2009.

1. evh

evh Active Member

I used to value sex so highly that I would structure my life and activities around it. Simply, I would do things that would contribute to getting laid. For example, if I had a choice of plans for the night, in terms of what to do and where to party, and I knew that a girl who wanted my dick would be at one of those parties, I would of course go to that party.

As time passed, I thoroughly enjoyed sex and continued to chase tail, which of course, led to getting laid. I made the conclusion that (having sex) -> (being happy).

At some point in between valuing sex so highly and now, I started to have the self-realization that sex is just an activity that feels good. It doesn't lead to being happy.

At this point in time, I have come to be neutral about having sex. I no longer give a shit. I really don't care any more whether or not I go out and get to add a notch on my belt. It doesn't do anything for me anymore. I used to feel so happy and accomplished when I would fuck a girl. However, now, having sex isn't a big deal.

My reason for making this thread is that I want to know what you guys think of this. Is this weird? Abnormal? Or perhaps maybe it is normal? I don't know, I just feel that my view on getting laid is not common.

Don't get me wrong, though. I still go out on a regular basis, talk to girls, hang with girls, etc. I just don't care whether or not I fuck.

I feel most guys get pissed when they go on a date and don't get laid because they're expecting to do so. I used to be one of them. Now, I no longer have that expectation and it seems like an odd change. Now, I go out to have fun, meet people, and extend my network and reach of influence.

Anyways, to sum this all up, I guess I could say that sex has moved down on my list of priorities. That's not to say that I don't enjoy sex or that I would deny it. I'm merely trying to express my indifference towards looking at it as an accomplishment.

Thoughts?

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Totally normal and I think I can share the experience to an extent.

After a while, random sex, non attached sex, and just random 'bitches' gets you numb. Gets you numb to the feeling of what 'sex' is supposed to be in most peoples eyes (an act of emotion between two individuals). Where as, when not in a relationship, getting ONS's, FB/FWB's etc, only allows you to sustain a sexual relationship with a girl, with out wanting or having to care that much more about them.

I've been there. I broke up with my ex last summer and have been single since. The first 4-5 months I just did what ever, who ever, when ever. Then I got extremely bored. By december I didnt want it, I didnt pursue it, and often turned it down, it just did nothing for me.

Im currently sleeping with the ex :)rofl:), just as an fwb situation and its working out awesome (prior to her I wasnt having sex on the regular, had a couple nights, but that was it). But there hasnt been many girls I've seen and instantly gone ooo, I need that, although after sleeping with her for 3 weeks now I can say the thought of sleeping with other girls intrigues me again, probably because shes good in bed, as opposed to the girls I slept with after breaking up with her (who all fucking sucked :rofl:).

Blah, long post.

3. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I think it's normal.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

depends completely on what part of the libido spectrum I fall on for the day

5. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I love poo-nani.

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

The less effort I put into getting laid the more I got laid. :dunno:

7. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

you've reached the point where it gets boring. a lot of people aren't in your situation because they are frustrated by their lack of ability for success so they value it highly. when you succeed a lot, the thrill goes away and it's just something you can do. that's when it gets boring.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

This.

9. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

how old are you?

10. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

I think what you're experincing is completley normal. In the beginning, it's the newness of the experience that drives your appetite. Once you've got enough experience, it's just not as important on your list of priorities.

Some people call this maturity.

11. HalfPastGone

this is exactly why i asked his age. as you get older masculinity isn't measured by how many women you bang. i'm in the same boat as the TS, i still go out and bang women, but i only do it because it's there. i'd really rather have a serious gf :dunno:

12. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.53 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

How old is the TS?

13. just_another_on

evh is 22-25 I thinks.

14. evh

evh Active Member

I'm 18, sophomore in college. I turn 19 next saturday.

15. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

Evh, my experience is similar to JAO's. My ex and I broke up a couple years ago, and shortly after that, I literally fucked whatever I could in order to get over her. It helped, and quickly became a habit. I was a man whore, and honestly, I started to feel pretty shitty about myself. I realized that me sleeping with every opportunity was lowering my value, and honestly, it even lowered my confidence level a bit. All those hookups, whether they were ONS, FWB, or whatever weren't fulfilling to me like sex in a relationship was.

I started to become more picky about who I slept with, and yeah, my numbers went down, but the quality of partners/sex I had went up, and that boosted my confidence and even seemed to boost my attractiveness to other girls. I'm in a relationship now with a great girl, and having sex with her is a lot more enjoyable. I never worry about STD's and I know that we are both being safe when we are doing it.

Long story short, yeah I know where you are coming from.

16. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

HOLY SHIT BALLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you young sonuvamonkey'suncle you !

ugh your sexual worries aren't even enough for a 5 page high school paper essay yet.

...that or you've got an old soul.

17. HalfPastGone

oh damn :rofl:

worry about this in 7 years.

18. just_another_on

You big youngin.

19. knucks

knucks Active Member

fuck evh for getting more tail than me.

20. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

You are growing a brain and getting smarter honestly, people who usually value sex more than it should be valued get no where in life honestly. Relationship, career etc etc all that stuff matters more.

21. just_another_on

Coming from the kid who never has had sex :rofl:

22. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

relationships are great but sometimes just fucking the shit out of some random is needed.

23. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

I can have it though :eek4: :ugh: :rofl:. Fat chix love me, telling you right now.

24. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

you've never fucked a chick so your opinion about it is invalid

25. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Does that mean you can never stay faithful in a relationship?