SRS I'm moving and afraid I'm going to miss my chick(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

at one time I really loved this chick with all my heart now things have gone south. We use to be close but now we fight alot we do have fun on occasion but were on rocky terms She's my first gf and I loved her so much. Now the relationship is taking a bad toll on me. Here's the problem once I leave to move were done for good. Part of me doesn't want to let go and it's making
    me debate the move. I know I can't do this the rest of my life but what do I do suppose I move and I think i made a huge mistake) I just love laying in bed with her and the seldom good times we have are incredible plus she's there for me and I can't be alone what do I do?

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

If your relationship is rocky and you're fighting alot, I would suggest you go through with the move. It will hurt, you'll be upset, you'll miss her, and you'll be depressed. It'll add to the stress of moving, but in the end your relationship is failing and you're not breaking it off when you should. The move will give you a good reason to end it. So move, get settled, and start going out again and meeting new people and new girls.

3. GFlem

GFlem New Member

She's my first gf and I loved her so much.

wat

Go play the field, kid, you weren't going to end up marrying her.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I feel the same way. I'm just really afraid of being alone and meeting a new girl. Its a struggle that I fight with all the time and I don't know why i'm scared over it.

5. Spats

Spats Guest