I'm lost

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _Kanwisher!, Mar 28, 2005.

1. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a month and a week or so, she's shy, I'm taking it slow. I go over to her house every now and then, even asked her if I could be a little more touchy with my hands (clothes on). I still wasn't going to jump into all that yet. So I lay her down, we're kissing, she's very intimate, it's more romantic and very sexual. The following day I said "maybe it's not a good idea, I don't think you'd want me to be like that everyday". But she insist. So I go over to her house, I sorta hint for her to lay down again, and she gives me an uncomfortable laugh and says "if i lay down you'll make me go to sleep" I sorta smile, then a few minutes later, try again, she resists. I give up. She says the next day when i bring it up "I don't know why I was acting like that".

In girl talk, what does that mean?

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

shit, no offence but I thought you were 15.

you need to rip that glad-wrap off and fucking go for it. the poor girl's falling asleep for crying out loud. why wouldn't you not want to be intimate with her every day? She just opened up to you and then you took a step back.

"I don't know why I was acting like that" = "I know why, but I don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you"

Do your homework, scour the net on how to please a woman. Then next time she makes a crack about falling asleep you need to disagree and make sure she's having way too much fun to fall asleep.

3. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

no, she was pushing me away

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Stop tryin, and she'll let you have it. Honestly, its that simple.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

so what.. she demands that you be intimate and then pushes you away when you try?

slap her.

6. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

hmm maybe she is hormonal?

7. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

this could be it, she seemed fine last night

8. Lad

Lad Guest

Try doing other things with her, that is intimate and non-bedroom related. Slowly work yourself into a position where she is comfortable being intimate with you outside of the bedroom so when it comes that time, shes used to the idea. For instance. Take her stargazing. Nighttime is a good time to cuddle for extra warmth. If she says itll make her sleepy, let her know. Hey, I dont mind if you sleep, because that lets me know that you feel comfortable enough to trust me while you sleep. Plus given the circumstances it is a lot more intimate and a loving thing to do. Open sky, night time, cuddling, cozy, etc.... If she brings up sleep, heck, take it further, caress her head to PUT her to sleep. Keep doing it, play with her hair, her ears, her lips, and her cheeks. Occaisionally give her kisses on her closed eyes. That is just an example of something intimate, but open and public that you could do, even if it is in one of your back yards, or even on your rooftop. It still reduces the pressure and burden that inside a house can bring.