A&P I'm looking for a relatively cheap backpack...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Pineapple Devil, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

Something that will hold my 350d w/ the battery grip on it, about 3 or so lenses, an external flash and some compartments for things like filters, battery charger, etc. It wouldnt hurt if it has a way to attach a tripod to it either.

Right now I've got the lowepro ex160 and its basically filled with my 350d (without batterygrip), 50mm, 18-55mm and my sigma 28-200mm on the camera. I've got filters and little other stuff filling the other pockets

2. redheat86

redheat86 New Member

www.microcenter.com

they had one for like $20 in there add a couple weeks back. I never went to see how big it was but it looked big enough for your setup. Thats basicly what i need but i dont wana spend $150 on a damn backpack.

3. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

can you look on there and see if you can find it? the only thing i found was a universal camera/video camer backpack but that wouldnt work b/c the compartments are too big and not specifically for a slr camera

4. dtfromep

dtfromep New Member

5. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

i was looking at that. doesnt look bad at all.

6. dtfromep

dtfromep New Member

It is working out well for me so far, quite reasonable for a Canon product :cool:

7. WiLL

WiLL Active Member

I have that, sans the Canon badges. :mamoru: It is a good bag for the money. My only complaint is that the shoulder straps can be a little thicker and more padded. When that bag is stuffed and heavy, I feel it in my shoulders. It is just a bit smaller than your basic Jansport book bag, but not so small that you look like a dork carrying it around.

I bought it from amazon when they had that free $30 when you sign up for their creditcard. Total came to $9 shipped. :hs:
    Bad pics...but whatever.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Keesh

Keesh New Member