SRS i'm kinda freaked out about my shitty physique

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Aug 3, 2007.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I know I have a fairly decent body, but its not enough. I haven't been to a pool in 2.5 years because...I'm embarrassed. Its not just about sex though because I am not even comfortable around my sister and her BF because I look so shitty.

Its worse with girls. I first started getting stage fright really bad, because I thought the women would not think I was attractive, so I obsessed over that and could not perform. Now, I don't even really consider interacting with women because I know it will lead with disaster. I've even though about getting a hooker, but I still know that even among all the nasty fat fucks they screw, I'd still be in the lower tier of physique ranking.

I spend about 2 hours per day in the gym, 5 days per week. Every piece of food is calculated and timed.

WTF can I do?

2. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

....."Incredible Physique".......

OK.

You need to build your confidence before anything else.

A hooker will tell you everything you want to hear and build false confidence. You need to build your confidence within yourself.

3. Plasma

Plasma New Member

Picture?

That's a lot of gym time, if you're not seeing the results its because something is wrong with your technique, not your commitment.

4. tidalxwave

tidalxwave WWKD? OT Supporter

eat small meals, cut out starches / sugar, drink tons of water (half a gallon a day), eat breakfast (fruit, health/fiber shakes, not protein shakes) to get your metabolism going and slowly increase it.

Try not to eat past 7 PM if you sleep around 10-11 PM. If you must, buy yogurt / fruits / no chips or any munchie food.

If you're putting that much time, its all in what you eat and portion sizes and times of when you eat. or you're 2 hour workout routine consists of too many breaks?

5. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

[​IMG]

LoL, check me out - im skinny, pale but i have confidence. Never go to gym.

I enjoy getting naked.

You just worry too much man, Need to not give a fuck. Realise theres alot of people out there that simply do not care.

I'd rather a fat chick that is comfortable with herself than a 10/10 girl who wont have sex during the day :bowdown:

Look at my large amounts of chest hair :hsugh:

6. unforgiven

unforgiven New Member

I'm extremely uncomfortable with my body too. I don't take my shirt off at the pool/beach. I'm about 6' 195lbs and 34" waist (probably more a 35"). When clothed, I look somewhat built the way my body is shaped, but naked not so much. I'm very self-conscious. I'm not muscular and have some flabbiness, but I don't consider myself to be fat. For my age, height and so forth, I think I'm supposed to be around 180-ish pounds or so, so I'm not TOO far from that.

One of the things that makes me self conscious is my hairiness. I'm not sporting a sweater or anything, not like I've seen some people, but I would say it's slightly more density than typical arm hair and black and pretty much covers my torso except my neck where I shave. I don't like it.

When I was a pre-pubescant, I couldn't wait to get a little chest hair, but then after puberty hit, I was like "SHIT! STOP!". I've thought about going and getting waxed, but to me it seems kind of gay, painful and it's not something I want to have to keep doing. I was working out at one point in my life a few years ago, started building some muscle and looking much better than I currently do, but the hair is still there. My wife won't really admit it, but I don't think she likes it and I don't think she finds me attractive and that's one of the reasons. I haven't let my self go or anything, but age combined with slower metabolism and hairiness that I can't control I believe are taking their tolll.

Blah.

7. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

before:[​IMG]
    after:[​IMG]

I know I've made insane progress, and probably in the top 30% in terms of physique...but its like every little feature that I'm not happy makes me expect ridicule: pecs too small, traps too small, anterior delts make my arms look small, lateral deltoid is too small in general, quads make my calves look minuscule, obliques make me too wide, and I need to cut but I want to gain another 25lb first. I'm too the point now on my diet that if I want to eat m&m's...I'll chew them up and spit them out. lol.

I'm 26 fucking years old, and a woman hasn't shown interest in me since I was 20 years old in college. I may end up alone like my father, but I'd like to at least try again.

8. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

Wow man, you look great. If women aren't talking to you, it's not cause you look bad, if anything they're probably intimidated by you.

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I seriously doubt that. Just yesterday I tried to set something up with my neighbor. All the signs were there. Extended dog walking excursions, good convo, called her on a thursday afternoon and I get, "sorry but I have a boyfriend, and he's crazy."

I almost had something working with a woman I met through a friend, but a fucking trash swinger couple busted in on her with "my wife wants to watch me fuck you." So that quickly went downhill.

Women are just one small part of this. I can't even go to a pool or to the lake with my friends because I know it will end in ridicule. Its like junior-high still rules my life.

10. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

I'm 24 and have about your physique and I started about where you were. Women dont throw themselves at me either and frankly I dont want them to. It makes them look desperate and it is a complete turnoff.

11. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

Well if a woman showed up at this point, or even made eye contact with me and possibly considered acknowleding my presence, it would be a good day.

12. unforgiven

unforgiven New Member

Man, I tell you what. You sir have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of as far as I'm concerned. I would LOVE to have a physique like that, absolutely LOVE it. Here I was thinking you were similar to/slightly better off than I am with the way you were talking.

I'm seriously doubting that your physique has anything to do with your problems. For some reason I'm thinking that you're lacking/not projecting confidence, which can be a turnoff to some women from what I understand. If I looked like you, I'd definitely have more confidence than I do now. You've made great progress between your photos, something to definitely be proud of. I'm 28 and married. No woman has shown interest in me since college either and back then it wasn't becuase of my physique, it was my personality I think. I had a lot more confidence back then too.

13. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Those are the same people in those 2 pics!? o_0

Your problem is self-confidence, not your physique.

14. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

15. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

agreed

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You look fine. But for some reason, you think you look horrible. You don't have to have a bodybuilder type physique you know. It's not your looks that are keeping women away, it's the insecurity you are projecting.

Tell us, what physique do you think isn't shitty?

17. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=727966

that's my goal. I need to weigh like 215 or so. That's only another 27lb.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

And once you hit that, all your insecurity will just go away?

Seriously dude, you look fine now.

19. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

yes, once I hit that, the clouds will part and the heavens will open up. Once I hit that, it will all be ok.

20. maskednegator

maskednegator Kosmonaut, best we've got...

Jesus dude, you look great. You must know that it's all in your head.

21. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

You're obsessed. That's not a good thing.

22. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

You have a HOT-ASS BODY :drool:

But your lack of confidence is a serious buzz-kill. Would you want to date a girl who had zero self-confidence and needed your reassurance all the damn time? Shit no, you wouldn't. It's exhausting. :ugh:

Bump up the confidence and try again with the ladies.

23. Fachh

Fachh New Member

OCD

Educate yourself and fight it off

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Nothing worse than an insecure guys who has an obviously great body :rolleyes:

Would you want to be with a girl who was obsessed with the gym, counted everything she ate, then bitched about her body that was very nice by most standards?