I'm just a jealous guy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BaseballIsEmo, Feb 16, 2008.

1. I am very lucky to have the girl that I do, I admit that. She is wonderful in every way possible, and yes, her daddy should have named her Gillette, because she is the best a man can get.

However, my insecurity is hurting the both of us. Sometimes I'll make a stupid comment, but here lately I have been having weird dreams. Last night was the weirdest simply because it felt so real. I am never able to remember much about dreams I have every night if I dream at all, but it was different. I woke up and remembered every detail, and it was long, not short.

The cliffs of the dream are: She slept with another guy. I had known about it and she didn't care. She did it again. But continued to say I love you. Never left me, nor did I leave her. I couldn't. I was stuck to her, with no where to go, but she continued to sleep with this one person, and even went as far as to film it and give me the tape.

Why am I so insecure? I tell myself to shut the fuck up and grow up. I am engaged to this women, she would never ever cheat on me. She is the most trusting person I know and she loves me very much. I love her.

:hs:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You realize your insecurity...you are the only one who can control it and at least you know you are being ridiculous.

Paging jmezz for experience!

But seriously, if you know she is a good girl then you've got to let it go. I love my bf more than anything and I truly know he wouldn't cheat on me, but even I have weird dreams sometimes like yours and I wake up so upset I almost punch him, thinking it happened. Insecurity can be a bitch, but you can't let it ruin an entirely (supposedly) good relationship.

3. Hartman

Hartman New Member

:ugh:

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

OP, you might definitely want to clarify that second part IS A DREAM.