im interested in this girl need advice...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1FastRide, Feb 5, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well i just broke up w/my ex of 3 years... i have not really been single for almost 5 years in a row. im 20yrs old. so there is this girl in one of my classes, and she is pretty hot. i have talk to her a couple times, but only very briefly.... the only reason is because my ex is in my class with us! and i dont want to make it seem like im trying to hurt her feelings. well i have only talked to her on the way to our next class (we take the same route). recently i have asked her to come to a little party on superbowl. she smiled and was very nice but informed me she was working that day. what should my next move be. i dont really know her other than a few words here and there. i dont think she is out of my league.. maybe, but im not sure. (not been single makes being single confusing, lol) help!

2. Muerte

Muerte New Member

Just ask her, if she wants to come over, if theres a party or something with u and u'r friends...

3. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

:beer: Invite her and her friends to a party with you and your friends, that's the easiest way to get to know someone and break the ice.

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Your ex is your ex for a reason. Don't worry about hurting her feelings.

5. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

wait a little whle before you ask this girl again...you don't want to see overly desparate at all. Give it about 2 weeks and then ask her out....