SRS I'm incapable of having or building a relationship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by reallyneedmoney, Nov 16, 2006.

1. reallyneedmoney

reallyneedmoney New Member

Well I'm 24 years old and I never had a real relationship. I have been on a few dates before but the girls were always the one who were interested and asked me to go out w/ them. I have trouble approaching girls because I feel like a friggin pervert. That was what my older sister told me when I was a kid. Only perverts approach female. Well I suffered a abusive childhood when I was a kid. My parents use to make my sister look after me when they were away. She is 4 years older than me. She use to beat me so bad that my parents got calls from the school board due to the fact that they believe my parents abused me. I was severely beaten therefore my teachers notice my bruises etc even though the bruises are usually hidden beneath my clothing. She also used other torture methods on me such as not allowing me to sleep or making me eat these extremely hot jalepeno peppers. Eating those peppers were painful. Additionally, she took away my field trip money and lunch money which resulted in further taunting from the other kids at school. This shit still haunts me even though I'm 24. At the same time I wanna seek revenge even though I know that is not always the best answer. I'm just basically lost and confused at this point in my life.

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

It's no wonder you have trouble building relationships with women. One of the main women in your life, who's supposed to take care of you when your parents are away abused you. It's natural to be fucked up by that and for that event to make you not trust any female.

However, the good news is you can deal with your feelings regarding your sis. You may not ever get "over it" but you certainly can get to a point where it doesn't dominate your thoughts. IMO this requires help tho....these types of issues just seem to big to deal with on our own.

We need the help of understanding therapists.....but it may take some time to find the right one. Perhaps you should seek some form of professional help for these issues. There is help...I hope you will look for it.

Good luck and God Bless.