I'm in for a battle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Another Loser, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

About a month ago I met a girl at the bar and we hung out afterwards that night. Then last week I ran into her at the club and we had a blast dancing all night. Last night we hung out mini-golfing and then just lying on the beach talking.
    First off nothing physical has happened.

Problem is she has a boyfriend of 4 years. The way she talks about him he is a jerk and doesn't treat her like she DESERVES to be treated. She said they were engaged last year but she broke up with him and then they got back together. She still has the ring but doesn't wear it. When she talks about him it doesn't sound like her heart is there at all.

I want her to leave him, not even to go out with me, just because she deserves to be treated better. She is without a doubt the nicest person I have ever met on earth (maybe that's why she doesn't ditch the loser?).

How can I help her realize she deserves a lot better?

P.S. Life's not fair that assholes get the best girls.

2. Trenchmen00

Trenchmen00 New Member

Buttsecks her?

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Let her make her own decisions, she doesn't need you pretending you know whats best for her... Besides she's a bitch for going behind his back, you don't know the whole story you're chosing to believe her half which means your very ignorant.

4. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

Going behind his back? She hasn't done anything. We were hanging out as friends moron.

And I'm not the only person who thinks she should leave him. She said all her friends have told her to.

5. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

It's not about me at all. SHE deserves better. I'd be happy to see her leave him even if she didn't go out with me.

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

No! You are the fucking fucktard. She is going behind his back.
    If she dosent love him, great! She can leave him. But the fact is that she still with him and she is leading you on. I dont even know why the hell would you even wanna get invloved w/ someone like that. If you do get her, it will only be a matter of time before she does it to you.

If you truly believe she is not going behind his back, imagine your mother doing what she is doing while married to your father. And then tell me what you think.

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Moron? Look noob have some damn respect for others and for yourself. In my books her coming to you to complain about her boyfriend is going behind his back, especially considering your motives and her "obviouse" motives.

:slap:

8. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

I fail to see how she is cheating on him with me when we haven't done anything.

She normally works nights and her boyfriend works mornings. This past week she worked days and had nights off. Friday her boyfriend decided to go to his friend's house to get drunk instead of take her out. She asked me if I wanted to hang out because her boyfriend wouldn't do anything with her and her best friend left for school. When we danced at the club her boyfriend knew she was there. He doesn't like to dance so he won't go out with her.

Sorry but you still haven't explained how she is "going behind his back" by having friends.

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

No one said "cheating" you damn monkey learn to read. If you come here looking for advise be prepared to take it. :nono:

10. purplebeast

You can not possibly be this dense.

She is in a relationship and she went on a date with you. Just because you didnt kiss, it does not make it any less of a date. You said so your self. Nothing phisical has happened YET!! It seems that thats were things are heading tho. Thats what we mean by going behind his back. Furthermore, if you took her on a minigolf date, layed on the beach with her and talked. Thats basically a Boyfriends job. So she is cheating. Its called emotional cheating. People do that when their partner is not fullfiling their emotional needs. Maybe she just likes to hang out with you, because she knows you like her and she craves the attention her BF is neglecting to give her.

11. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

I've never been in any sort of situation so call me dense but I don't see the emotional cheating thing. I am never gonna make any attempt to be close to her while she has a boyfriend. I've never considered just sitting on the beach and talking to be a date, it's no different then sitting at a coffee shop or any other place.

My female friend has a loser boyfriend, that's the bottom line.

And to be honest, is it that wrong if she craves attention that her boyfriend doesn't give her? She is a human and deserves it...

12. purplebeast

This is pointless. I feel like Im explaining how a 401K works to a 5yr old.Do whatever you want. Bye

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Typical guy thinks girl's boyfriend is asshole and trys to steal girl in the end it wasn't that he was an asshole it was her leading a fool on to get a sense of betterness.

Drop it and leave it, it's pointless and if she has a Boyfriend SHE IS NOT FAIR GAME I will never cheat on anyone or get anywhere close to having someone cheat on someone it's not cool and not right. You're a fucktard for thinking you have a chance.. 4 years and an engagement and she "SAYS" she doesn't like him yet hasn't broken off with him.

14. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

You're fairly inept at reading because I said I don't want her to leave him for me. I just think she as a person deserves better from ANYONE.

15. purplebeast

So why do you say that YOU ARE IN FOR A BATTLE? What the fuck are you? Capitan save-a-ho? Its not like its your long time friend that you are concerned about. Its just some random girl you met 30 days ago. If she is mature enough to get engaged, she is mature enough to fix her relationship problems.

Cliff notes- mind ur own damn business.