I'm in a bit of a pickle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MMor101, Feb 5, 2010.

1. MMor101

MMor101 OT Supporter

So about a year ago I met this girl at a party off campus, we hit it off pretty well that night and I figured I would see her around campus later so I didn't bother for her number (plus im a big pussy). After leaving she somehow got my number and we start spending time together on campus (lives in the same complex as me). We starting spending more time together but I never really took her on a "date". I liked her but I'm pretty picky when it comes to women so I just thought it would be fun to have a girl around to hang with the guys so I friendzoned her (the most we ever did was cuddle) and brought her into my circle of friends. Fast forward to about a month ago. She starts going out with one of my friends (roommate for three years in school who is now graduated and works in the area). I can see she still really likes me as more than a friend and might be doing this to make me jealous. A few weeks ago she breaks up with him (happens alot to him, he is way too nice) but he still really kind of hangs on her and she still wants to be friends. He is always texting her telling her to come hang out but she blows him off because she's always hanging out with my friends and I. Last night my friends and I (her included) go out the bar we get pretty drunk, go back to campus, and end up having sex. I don't have the heart to tell him that she blew him off for me. I told her I didn't want a relationship at all but I enjoy her company and we will probably just end up fuck buddies. She was fine with that because we have totally different career paths and we are graduating soon. What should I do OT? Should the I tell him what happened? I was hanging out with him today and I felt really guilty. She is still kinda leading him along because they are going to some formal dance in a few weeks. He thinks they are going to get back together while she is really just doing him a favor.

2. themolsen

themolsen New Member

First of all, shame on you. Glad you feel guilty -- you should.

Secondly, he's going to find out eventually. Do you want it to be from you on your own terms in your own words, or someone else's?

3. MMor101

MMor101 OT Supporter

I mean they aren't together anymore so I'm not really sure why I feel guilty. I guess I'll just have to muster up the courage.

4. themolsen

themolsen New Member

Because you know he's still into her and has high hopes. You were "man enough" to fuck the woman your good friend is into, so you better be man enough to tell him about it.

5. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Don't feel guilty. What you should feel guilty about is that you haven't gone up and bitch slapped your friend for being such a pussy and told him to move on and that this girl is just playing him. He sounds like a nice guy that is letting himself get used and walked all over.

6. themolsen

themolsen New Member

Yea, that needs to be included when he tells his friend he banged the girl he likes.

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Doesn't that go against the bro code you guys have?

8. themolsen

themolsen New Member

IMO, yes. He could have easily told his friend that this girl was leading him on and that he needed to move on. THEN he coulda banged her. It's not like this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

9. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

thats a pretty fucked up and immoral thing to do dude.

10. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

Was she with him for 2-3 weeks?

If so, lulz and then tell him because there obviously wasn't anything there.

11. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

btw he probably knew you two have been hanging out lately and wanted to c-block you.

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

So wrong. Man up and tell your friend.

13. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

If it was a 2 year relationship then I'd agree, but 2-3 weeks? C'mon

14. ForgottenSpiral

Makes no difference. If my friend is into a chick- even if they haven't dated- I'm gonna be up front with him on anything that goes on with that chick.

15. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

clarify

16. ForgottenSpiral

I'm not gonna fuck around with a chick that a friend of mine is into without talking to him about it first.

17. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

nobody ever said you had to volunteer information.

if he asks you specifically, "did you have sex with her?" then if you say no, that is a different story. but until then, what is there to feel guilty about when you are around him? i suspect you are ashamed of yourself and you are just mistaken that it is guilt you feel when he is around. instead when he is in your presence you are reminded of the shame you have for what you did.

solution: don't get drunk and have sex with people, or continue to do it and change your train of thought or continue to be ashamed lol.

18. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

This is probably a good rule of thumb but sometimes things happen unplanned and unannounced. I doubt the thread starter had the intention of sleeping with his friend's "ex", but, telling from the tone of the thread, his friend had nothing with this girl to begin with.

19. ForgottenSpiral

I don't know about you, but I'm always in control of my actions.

20. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

They are broken up. She's fair game. She dated your friend for a month, didn't like it, and moved on. Why should you feel guilty? Why should it be anyone's business what she chooses to do in her life?

I also detect a hint of narcissism in your post.