Im here, Now bring on your best arguments

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by smokin01ta, Mar 7, 2005.

1. smokin01ta

smokin01ta Guest

i figured id start a new thread, 30 pages on the other one is enough but heres my response to all 30 pages ive read.
    after registering 4 days ago if finally let me post.
    and i must say i read all 30 pages and was laughing my ass off the entire time and wanted to punch a few people for being so stupid:fawk:
    the one that gets me the best is the one where a guy and his buddy built a 383 in hs with n20 that couldnt run those times,:rofl: this wasnt built in shop class buy lil kids so im saying the motor probably is a lil better fellas. if you car makes the same power and cant run the number than it sounds like you should let someone else drive or figure out how to set up your cars, dont know what else to tell you.:ugh2: i have a good tuner a good sponsor and i know a thing or 2 about the ls1 and driving

kenny sounds like a guy who sounds like he thinks he knows alot but hasnt got a clue, going from a 10 bolt with stock gears to a 12 bolt with 4.56 gears and masive slicks cost 20+rwhp on a dyno. and all you people that race on dyno numbers are just rediculous, a dyno is a tool we use to tune, not get a exact et, thats why tracks exitst. npr is a awsome track that hooks, i have a good suspension that took me 50+passes to figure out and it works, as for the comment of it not pulling the tires enough for a 1.4 60ft, that guys a morron, wheelies are for show dude, they hurt et and cause 6-speed cars to bog of the line. i tuned my suspension to prevent that from happening for a reason. the car does in fact weigh right at 3150lbs on those runs and in now getting a set of race brakes,pin on hood and other things to bring the race weight to approx 3000 even and try and run a 10.29 @131 or so with a high 1.3 60 ft range, after that afr 225's go on the car and i shoot for the first n/a stock bottom end in the 9's. the car is a t-56, it has not been rebuilt as of yet and it in 100% factory internal conditon. its not proshifted but i do have a lil practice shifting.:bigthumb: the car was more or less hot laped on that run. i shut it down just long enought to jump out make a few shock adjustments and get in and go again, it was late, it was cold weather the da was awsome and the track was hooking, there was no tail wind and there is no nitrous.

ill say to yall what i told everyone else. you pay for a plane ticket and taxi to come to my house on a friday. you hand be 4000bucks cash(to cover the new heads/motor ill get once you looze) we'll go run the car, dyno at thunder and then tear it appart and you prove that its not cam only and ill pay you for every penny it cost you to come see it and give you the 4000 back.

anyone care to accept this offer, havent found one yet with the balls:p
    whew, im done now, had to enjoy my first post.:bigthumb:

2. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

No arguments.

Fucking sweet car man and damn nice drivin.:bigthumb:

3. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

4. butthair

butthair New Member

Man, that thread is insane now, it was 3 pages last time I checked. Ive seen cam only LS1s go into the 10s before, I seen a cam only LS1 with a 400 trans now go into the 9s with a 150 shot, its all about tuning, and people dont understand that.