SRS I'm having severe Deja Vu issues :ugh:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Abortion, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Abortion

Abortion Guest

It "happens" everytime when I'm on the computer. It gets so bad I turn around and wait for what I know/think is coming

I've been getting 1-3 visions a week for the past month or so. It's really frightening because most of my "visions" are bad dreams that I've had (or maybe experienced in another life?) involving murder, death, panic, etc.

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

2. BrianFantana

BrianFantana Active Member

Yeah, I get deja vu almost every day, not for bad stuff though. Weirdest thing was I had a dream the night before...just me in a blank white room and I just said "show me the day when I die"...I saw a scene and it was the next day. Scared the shit out of me.

3. Abortion

Abortion Guest

So i guess you're just used to it now? And quick to brush off your "vision" as fantasy?

4. daaarn

daaarn New Member

i've had a couple instances of deja vu but they're always about the most mundane of events. like in high school, i'd frequently get a feeling like i had already learned something despite the material being new (and i could swear it was b/c i had "seen" myself learning the material while i was dreaming). idk, i havent really had any instances in awhile, maybe b/c i've been getting adequate sleep now. plus, i guess the more repetitive your routine is, the more likely you are to lapse into those episodes

5. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

i dont know if its deja vu but i get he feeling that i'm high alot even though i'm not on drugs

6. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

i also get that. sometimes random events occur in my dreams and/or visions. and it has come to the point where when i see it coming. i freeze in my tracks. and in my head i call out what is going to happen, and the event usually last 5-10 seconds

7. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Wait, so you see someone gets murdered, dies in a dream you've had, and you turn around and it happens? Am I reading this right?

8. sony

sony Active Member

It only happens when you're on the computer? :wtf:

9. ElectricJW

ElectricJW We are all ONE!

I have had deja vu many many times, and will continue to have it. I remember one of the first times it happened to me, I was a kid around 10 or so, and I had this dream, where I was sitting at a certain type of picnic table, camping with my aunt and uncle, eating an orange. Then later on (months, days, yrs, I really don't remember) I actually experience this exact moment, and as it was happening I remembered that I already dreamed this to happen.

10. EvaPrototype

EvaPrototype New Member

I have the same thing happen to me very regularly. I've had two deja vu moments in the past two days, it's been wierd. A strange parallel between all of mine is that I know at least one of the people there when I have the initial "dream", but there are usually a few faces I don't know, and they are blurred out in my dream. When the deja vu moment happens, I literally look at each person and go, "well, I've never met them before tonight, that explains that."

But seriously, who has a deju vu moment about beer pong? :rofl: My brain is so twisted.

11. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i get that about once every few months where i'll have a dream about something and experience it exactly as it was in the dream, right down to every detail.

12. ElectricJW

ElectricJW We are all ONE!

It seems like when I have deja vu, or dream something, that actually does happen, its usually about something that is insignificant and random.

Here is a good book that somewhat talks about this subject. The Holographic Universe: http://www.amazon.com/Holographic-U...8026419?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186410947&sr=8-2

It isn't about deja vu but its mainly explains about the mechanisms, that allows deja vu's or dreaming future events, to happen. It pretty much is saying that our universe is and what we experience is all a product of our mind. Most of his book is based off of the research done by Karl Pribram and David Bohm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_H._Pribram
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bohm

You should read this book if you are interested in a new theory that uses science to help explain some of the paranormal stuff that is ignored by mainstream science. I highly recommend this book.

13. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

I get it pretty frequently too. Who knows what it is really. Maybe the way we percieve time and the way "time" actually works is something we will never understand. Maybe we have already lived our life and it's only a replay... It can be pretty damn creepy that's for sure. Sometimes if I know what I'm going to say I try not to say it. I usually end up getting the same responce either way LOL.

14. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

When I went through a tough break up with the ex I was experiencing Deja Vu every second day in a huge way it was so powerful sometimes that I stopped walking/talking etc and just froze.

15. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

many times in my life i will think about something, mostly like from a tv show like seinfeld, and then a couple days later i will be watching tv and the part i was thinking of will be on