SRS I'm having girl troubles v.notwhatyouthink

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mark, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

I cant seem to master the art of the opposite sex. I have many close female friends, i just cant take the next step. So rather then whine to you guys about it i will ask your your recomendations on books, psycology and otherwise to improve my understanding and skillz.

2. 7960

7960 New Member

I dated many different women for about 13 years and then got married. I've got 11 years in and, even after living with one for this long I still don't understand them. If you ever figure them out, PLEASE let us know.

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

IMO it's a waste of time trying to figure them out. Once you do they'll change the rules on ya.

It's best to give up and just go with the flow. Oh and repeat after me...."Yes Dear". :)

4. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

I dont want to understand them so much as i'd like to learn how to play the mind games that the guys who get action seem to be so good at. I want to know how to entice, to spark interest.

5. themadpaki

themadpaki There is no money. OT Supporter

Books:

The Game, penetrating the secret society of pickup artists...

Venutian arts handbook

Man there's so much i could tell you. Expand on your problems. Do you have trouble on the approach? Do you have trouble on showing intimacy and desire? I donno where your problems are.

6. 7960

7960 New Member

Then the answer is "be a nice guy."

I was a nice guy and dated a lot of women (and I mean dated...that's not a euphemism for 'had sex with'). Most of my friends were in it for the conquest but I didn't like that so I couldn't use women like that.

Like I said, now I've been married 11 years and am happy. Most of them are still single, still using women, and have no idea why they can't find "the right girl" to marry. IMO you should be yourself and let the woman find you. Trying to be something you're not, especially if it's to "play the mind games" is only going to get you in a shitty place.

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Mind games only attract the most worthless people available. If you want something "real," you have to BE real.

8. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

I am a 'nice guy'. I think thats why i have trouble. I am not gonna change from that, i just need to know how to entice their interest. Things like acting disinterested at strategic times, stuff like that.

9. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

I think my approach is OK. I have trouble because i end up in the friends zone with girls.

10. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

eh, mind games get you in the door i think.

I'm not after lots of girls, or even a highly physical relationship so i dont need to be pimpin, i just need to understand how how to work it.

11. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

what is it you're looking for. someone to be in a relationship with, or someone to sleep with?
    that changes things.

12. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Men follow what's logical and what's right.
    Women follow what feels right and what they feel is best.

Don't look for logic or reason in them. Try to sway their feelings and understand those feelings if you're to understand them.

AmIrite?

13. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

yeah, you are totally getting friendzoned.. that is because of the 'nice guy' thing. i have that problem too. The solution, as far as i have looked into it is not to be the nice guy when you are looking to meet girls, but take the cocky/funny approach. Google it to learn more. I know that for a nice guy, it can feel horrible to be cocky, because you think you are acting like a dick. In the few experiments i have tried, it is possible to be cocky/funny without being so cocky you are a dick.

14. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

15. Mark

Mark Diesel Junkie

relationship, no sex