SRS I'm having a horrible weekend, and I feel like going crazy, literally

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kos, Jun 6, 2005.

1. kos

kos New Member

I made this post in the main forum, but I'll post the jist of what's going along with the link.

My girlfriend had to go up north for a wedding. I didn't go. She left friday morning, and didn't bother calling me untill 5:00 that day. Then, I didn't talk to her again untill mid-day saturday. Yesterday was the day of the wedding. She called me at 11pm from the reception drunk. She was talking about stupid shit, and just being retarded. So I asked her if she was drunk, or if she had drank, she said no. She said that she had to drive, and that she was about to go home and that she would call me back within an hour. That never happened.

Today, she got up at 10am, (I told her to be back here by 12, and its a 3 hour drive) and calls me at 2pm from some dudes cellphone. I asked her who's phone it was, and she couldn't give me a quick answer, which means she had to come up with something, or shes just stupid. Then, she says that her car wasn't running, and she wasn't going to come home anytime soon. She also told me that she did have something to drink, and didn't get back to her parents house untill 4am.

I found all of this odd. So, I had a mutal friend of ours call her parents house. She talked to her dad and he said that she was busy with our baby and that she'd call him back. She never called back. So, I called up there myself. He said that her car was running, and that he had just got home and he hasn't seen her since lastnight. So who's lying?

Then, my girlfriend calls me about 15 minutes later and tells me she hasn't seen her dad, and that my friend is lying to me. She has no reason to lie to me though. Then, I asked her when she was coming home, and she said her car wasn't running, and that she didn't know where it was at. I asked her why she didn't know where it was at, and she said that it was gone. I said, so, obviously, it runs. Then she tells me that her dad must have taken it somewhere. She's just fucking acting fishy as fuck.

So, I don't know if shes lying, if shes retarded, or what. I'm debating leaving her.

Then, I posted this:

She called our friend and said she had been trying to get ahold of me. So, I got up and called her moms house, where her mom was giving me the run around. She kept saying, umm, I don't know. She didn't know where she was at, didn't know where her car was, and then when I told her that she was lying, she got real defensive and said that she didn't have to tell me anything.

So, then I called her friends cellphone (the number she called our friend from). I asked to talk to her, and she said that she was outside and they were getting ready to leave. So she yelled that I was on the phone. Then, she came back and said they left, and she'd have her call me when they got back to angies mom's house. Then I told her that I doubt that will happen, and that they are lying. She asked about what and I told her that I know shes up there with someone else, and that I don't give a fuck, me and her are over. And she said good, you're an asshole anyways. I also had asked her where her car was at, and she said she didn't know.

And here is the link
    . It could possibly be worth a read, since there are a few things there that aren't here.

So, now, the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I'm so raging mad that I'm shaking. The whole situation could be nothing, and I'm just making it up to be something it isn't. But everyone is playing fucking games. I talked to her for a few minutes about 2 hours ago. She said she'd call me back in a few minutes, but that hasn't happened. I do believe I actually have a psychological problem. I think I've got depression and social anxiety disorder. My mom is manic-depressive, so that could be part of it.

But anyway, I don't know what the fuck to do, I'm just so god damn pissed off, and really no one to talk to that isn't going to have a biased view.

2. johan

johan Active Member

1 That pic someone posted of the girl holding a baby, is that your girlfriend?

2 You also asked for some emergency psychiatric help. Call up a Crisis Hotline, those are open 24 hours. They won't be able to give you detailed counselling, but they can help you access resources. And you've already found Asylum.

3 I wouldn't take any rash action or make any snap judgements until you can speak to her in person. Don't do anything you'll regret. Just talk.

4 She isn't necessarily cheating. She could be just tired of your shit, just like you're (clearly) tired of hers.

And her mom being evasive? Well, she could've told her Mom some story like "I can't stand Nick, we argue, he didn't even come to this wedding etc etc." And naturally her Mom is now caught in the middle of this feud, and being a poor liar, makes the situation look even worse.. But none of that necessarily means she's cheating.

Stay cool, keep your head. Worst case, you dump her. So what. Doesn't look to me like you're losing very much anyway.

3. kos

kos New Member

Yeah, that is her.

I thought about it, but I don't even know how to find any info on that, But I'm drunk now, so I'm doing better

I talked to her again, and she apologized and tried to re-assure me that nothing is happening. I don't think she is the type to cheat, but I could see her doing it if she was pissed off at me. Just not thinking rationally. But, if she didn't do anything, she sure is acting like she did. Despite all of that, she still lied to me several times.

When I talked to her, she said it's her alternator. I told her that doesn't make a car not start, and I told her that if she wasn't being a cunt I would have came up there and fixed it this morning (sunday). So her dad is going to install a new alternator. I'm not even going to bother telling him whats wrong, and I bet they take it to a dealership before they figure it out.

And her mom has always been a bitch. I think she got pissed becuase I started to corner her about what was going on. And people don't like that. I'll corner her ass as soon as she gets home, and I garunenfuckingtee she tells me whats been going on.

On a side note, she tried to get all nice "good night, I love you". I just said, yeah, bye.

4. kos

kos New Member

Yeah, aren't we?

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Replace her with your new-gf.