I'm having a date tonight..well not really.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brentos, Nov 29, 2009.

1. brentos

brentos OT Supporter

So I'm going to hang out with this girl that I haven't seen since early highschool..I figured the best place is starbucks..you know just get caught up on things. see how shes likes. From there I don't know if I want to date her..or friendzone her because i need a new group of friends to start hanging out with. So that's the back story on that. I have a hard time following a meet like that with an ending..without being awkard ya know? "Yeah it was good talking to you we should hangout again sometime" cyaa around....

Do you guys end the day like that or follow it though with some other plans.

Need some ideas.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

What the hell?

Figure out what your goal with this meeting is, you don't even know what you want so how can I help you get there.

3. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

You're all over the place and overthinking EVERYTHING before ANYTHING even happened yet. Just go, relax, see how it goes, and take it from there one step at a time.

4. JBunni

JBunni New Member

Were you guys friends in high school? I love catching up with old friends (guys or girls) from high school. Just go and 'catch up' enjoy the time with her. If she doesn't mention a boyfriend, and you two connect, ask her out for something more 'date-ish' dinner and movie or whatever. If not, then say it was great to see you, maybe we'll do this again. I've never found it awkward.

5. brentos

brentos OT Supporter

Yeah. I don't really have a goal..that's why I'm going to hang out with her. It's been years since I've seen her..If I like how she is I'll date her..however if I find her annoying like I remember her by then I want to friendzone her because shes got some guy friends and a ton of girlfriends..just what I need a new group of friends to hang out with.

That's my problem with meeting old/new women so much goes on in my head..I need to just relax. I know it's all in my mind..but sometimes I think I've got a mild case of social anxiety when it comes to women.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  6. brentos

brentos OT Supporter

Yes. We were mutual friends back in high school..but that was years ago, and it doesn't really matter now she ended up not responding back to one of my texts that was asking "Which Starbucks??" after which I had been texting her throughout the Florida game..and I was not going to go out of my way to contact her after being ignored last night. Maybe I'll give it a few days before confronting her..

7. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

God, why do bitches always do that BS?

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Because they're bitches.... :eek3: