SRS "Im going to rape her"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Oct 3, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I was out with a friend today and those are the exact words he said to me, about this girl he works with, and has been trying to be more than friends with her since he started. Apparently she's a big tease when it comes to leading guys on, shes a very attractive girl and can get just about any guy she wants at will. My buddy did end up going out with her couple nights and said that shes nothing but a big tease and just wants attention. This has been going on for almost 8 months now.

So then he goes on about wanting to rape her, and good lord what really scares me is how he has it all planned out :wtc:. I told him, its not worth going to jail over this and losing your job. But he seems so stuck on doing it, its almost like nothing will change his mind. He said he plans on doing it soon...didnt tell me when. :( Please dont put this poor girl through this misery that will dramatize her. I know its wrong for her to be a tease and lead guys on, but it doesnt mean you have to rape her.

2. GaNkZoR

GaNkZoR _

beat some fucking sense into him, literally

3. smithers

smithers OT Supporter

call the police.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

I lived in an hi-rise apt. building, the guy at the front desk (who we knew.) said, "there are a lot of girls in this building that I'd like to rape". He got fired for his comments. (Better getting fired then hurting someone and doing major jail time.) So your friend won't listen to reason, so just send this girl an anonymous note saying that this guy intends to rape her and that she should keep her distance from him. You have a responsibility to do something. Still, I'm sure there are many ways to deal with this situation.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Alert the girl anonymously. Save her the rape, save ur friend the prison

6. adi

adi oh brahhh

Kill him.

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

umm i dont know, record him talking about it or something. Definately somehow notify the girl so she knows, make sure she takes this seriously. You cannot let this happen. I say you notify the police even if it is your buddy. This is serious and if you knew about it and it happens you will most likely feel awfully guilty for not speaking up. This is a serious matter. You could possibly save this girl a lot of pain.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: That kind of crime can cause a LIFETIME of mental health problems for the victim. Do anything and everything you can to keep this from happening.

9. gsxec

gsxec New Member

You sure its not sex slang? like I want to rail that ass? or I want to tear that shit up? chew it like a piece of bubble yum? (current pop/rap song)

10. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

I'm wondering the same thing. Are you sure you're not just taking his sex jokes a little too seriously? If he really intended to rape her, I donno if he would go around telling people, especialy people that knew her as well.

11. TZ

TZ Banned

Take action. It would be horrible if he actually did it; you would have that act on your conscience for the rest of your life.

12. JakobwithaK

Ya I have to get in touch with her somehow. Im not even sure who this girl is though :wtc:. I mean I know her name but the place he works has over 800 people in the building. Ill give them a call tommorow and try to locate her last name somehow.

13. JakobwithaK

Ooooh no, I can tell the difference haha. He was very serious. And even I was getting the chills just listening to him.

14. *lola*

*lola* New Member

I find it strange that a fella would admit to a female, of wanting to rape another female. Seems like he doesn't like or respect females. Sounds like he's power tripping.
    This dude, going around like a cocky rooster amongst the hens....bloody dickhead.
    Mind you, I don't think that gal should be doing too much cock teasing if she is not a very good judge of character, and perhaps she really doesn't realize what she is doing to effect other guys, and I do feel concerned and would hate for her to be punished when all she needs is to be spoken to about it, and I hope you do just that Jacobwithak. Even do a cut and paste of this whole thread to show her your seriousness and concern of the matter, just in case she shrugs your warning off initially.

I would certainly take some advice from above and give out some warnings, but here is a warning for you, to protect yourself, do it anon, or he might have you in his sights.

15. 7960

7960 New Member

Tell him straight up... "if you do it I WILL gladly testify against you."

See what he says then.

16. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:werd:

Best answer, don't be a dick and turn him in to the police like it's 1984.

Just tell him. "Wtf is wrong with you man? Are you seriously considering raping this stupid bitch because she's a tease? Are you willing to throw your life away over the childish actions of some attention whore? Because if you are I WILL testify against you. Don't be a fucking idiot man, drop this stupid shit right now."

17. bucherfreund

bucherfreund Guest

WTF? That's so nice of you to "hate for her to be punished" for excessive flirting. All that implies is that at some level rape can be justified. It is never justified, no matter what the woman says, wears, etc. And why should anyone be punished for talking in a sexually explicit manner (most guys do and I rarely hear any women talk about how that is grounds for raping them). This guy obviously hates that this woman owns her sexuality, but doesn't choose to sleep with him. Call the police on the douchebag and let him go to prison and found out what rape is really all about.

18. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Its because people like that our sick and have no brains. They make me sick.

19. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yeah right..I am going to rape her at this time like this and here are all the dirty things I am going to do to her...no lyrics i have ever heard. Planning out how you are going to do it is not just messing around. Saying anything about rape should not be takin as a joke no matter what and making a plan to do this to someone is NO JOKE. Its a serious situation and needs to be taken seriously.

20. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

that's disgusting

21. JohnJohnJohnson

punished

well, i must say i prefer you in LAOT

22. *lola*

*lola* New Member

Please do not imply how 'nice' I am to be concerned about it, as I do agree, why should anyone be punished as such, but isn't that is exactly what the message is coming across from this unsavoury creep? What else? And I don't think that it does justify it as any excuse for any rape whatsoever. And also what came to mind, if Jakobithak is the only person this creep has said this to, and she is not anon about it, he might think he is justified thinking that about her also......extreme caution is needed. As OoOlAlA said about this bloke, "Its because people like that our sick and have no brains."

Johnjohnjohnson, I don't really know what you mean by LAOT.
    If what I have written is going to be miscontrued then accept my apologies.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

LAOT is the religion forum, Life After Off Topic

24. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

I have a solution:

1. Get an ice pick.

2. Jam it into his urethra.

3. Give it a good twist.

4. Leave.

He won't be raping anything after that.

25. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Radio shack sells cheep little devices that allow you to record phone conversations.

Get him talking about it and record it.
    Make a copy of the tape for him.
    Put the original somewhere safe...perhaps a safety deposit box at the bank.
    Give him the original and tell him if he ever does act out his fantasy, you'll be happy to provide the original to the police.

Oh....THEN FIND ANOTHER FUCKING FRIEND. Jesus...this guy is a some piece of work.