SRS I'm going to murder my mothers boyfriend before the week is over.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by wtfmates, Nov 20, 2005.

1. wtfmates

wtfmates New Member

I almost have before. I had the knife in my hand, but one of my friends stopped me.

I hate him. We've lived with him for 8 years, and 6 of the years have been hell. He used to be a nice guy, but now he is nothing but a drunken asshole. He drinks before work, at work (got fired a few times for it), and after work. He calls my mother names, me names, threatens me and threatens to burn the house down, starts fights with his own family members. He steals money, listens to peoples phone conversations, and never leaves me alone.

I can't go a fucking night without getting into a fight with him. Everything about him gets under my skin. I don't even regard him as a human being.

He has been without a job for the last 6th months and still spends money. Today he stole $100 from my mother, when we are fucking broke as shit. He buys beer and weed with the money. he can't control his habits. he has no motivation to get a job. He chooses to sit around and do nothing.

He manipulates people and lies. My mom and him are constantly fighting. He pushes her around. This shit has been going on for 5 or 6 years. My mother has kicked him out twice and let him back both times.

I've never been closer to murdering someone in my life.

Just posted this to rant and to ask for some tips as to how to murder him or possibly avoid murdering him (killing the son of a bitch would be much more satisfying).

Just wanted to rant and

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

1) An ass-beating would be preferable to murder. Why would you want to destroy your mom by putting yourself in jail for life or worse, and murdering her boyfriend? Get a fucking grip. Put the knife away.

2) The problem is your MOM, not her boyfriend. She keeps his abusive deadbeat ass around. She could chuck him. She doesn't.

3) If your home is unacceptable, then LEAVE. Bottom line: YOU are the only person you can control. Killing him will end his life, destroy yours and your mom's. An ass-beating will be unproductive as well.

3. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Okay well, its not very smart to talk about murdering somebody on the internet. Cause if this guy happend to show up dead, and you didnt even have anything to do with it. You're already a major suspect just because of this thread. Secondly, well your mom keeps letting him back in so thats the problem right there. I think you need to get your mom some help because somethings wrong ifshe keeps letting him in. Shes probably a really nice person but shes got to seek help.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

I'm with Peyomp, if your mother wants to facilitate his dysfunction that's her decision. Turn him in to the police, (expose his drug issues before the cops.) and change the locks! Don't get yourself in trouble with the law over this guy. If you must, move out. He will self-destruct in due time.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Your mom clings on to this guy because she is afraid to be left alone. This guy needs to be banned out of your house ,convince your mother he has to leave and that your mother needs to replace this guy with something better, then kick him out of the house but don't go any further then that.

6. teo

teo . => ? => !

1. Report asshat to cops for substance and spousal abuse. See if you can obtain some kind of restraining order.
    2. Encourage mom to go to counselling for being a victim of same. If she's not buying it, ask her why she's willing to allow this to happen to herself and her child(ren), and cite numerous specific examples. Keep in mind that you can only help those who wish to help themselves. You can't do this for her.
    3. Scope out and evaluate your options with regards to housing arrangements. Move out if your mom refuses to change the situation - as much as you hate it, there won't be much you can do if she isn't a willing party.

7. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Agreed. You mom must have no self respect to allow this to continue. She needs to find the courage to end this. It's her fault he is around. Why is it so hard for her to end the relationship?

8. johan

johan Active Member

Agreed with all who've chimed in thus far.

The problem is your MOM, much as it pains you to hear that.
    And if you don't like the living situation, again, you can leave.

He's been there for 8 years. 8 years! Your mom has determined the shape of her life. Stop living other peoples' lives for them. Leave if YOU want a better life for yourself.

Next you'll say that you can't leave for this reason or that reason. Well, then, do so as soon as possible.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You want to solve this problem?

Go to www.Amazon.com and buy some books by George Hayduke on Revenge. Completely legal (most) ways of making someone miserable and you don't have to go to jail for it.

The one that comes to mind:

1. Go out of town
    2. Get money order while wearing disguise
    3. Mail in classified ad listing "Medicinal Marijuana - $25 - LEGAL! Call [his phone number] [his name]"
    4. Wait about a week before the cops show up.
    5. Repeat until he's caught/arrested.

Keep in mind that this means the cops may come into your house so get rid of anything illegal you already have... I'm not sure how great of an idea this would be since you live with him, and how it would affect your mom, so don't just go and do it.

All I am saying is you need to be SMARTER than him, not DUMBER, if you want to solve this problem.

10. wtfmates

wtfmates New Member

Thanks for the responses, everyone. And

I'm only 16, so I've still got a good year and a half until I can leave :hs:

11. teo

teo . => ? => !

I left at 17 and there are others out there that have left much earlier than that. At that age no one's expecting you to make it on your own, but you can ask extended family and friends if they can help you out. Leaving an abusive home life - and that's exactly what it is - is more than enough reason to leave at any age.