I'm going to die

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OiNK, Jun 24, 2005.

1. OiNK

OiNK Pink Palace

:wtc: :wtc: The girl I love and have been with for 6+ years is talking about leaving me, I don't know what to do.. I did some stupid stuff and upset her and now she is saying she is falling out of love with me I don't know waht to do or how to fix it.. but I feel like i'm going to die.. whenever we have fights I feel so sick to my stomach like i'm going to puke and i've felt like that for the past 12+ hours I can't sleep i'm jittery I don't know what i'm going to do.. i'm shaking :wtc: I feel like i'll die if I loose her and I think I might :wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

what did you do?

3. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

IF you give us some more information, Im sure a lot of us would be more then glad to help you out, and see if it was your fault and how you can fix it, or if u have anything to worry about. Give us the details

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Details? You are not going to die. Breaking up sucks, but you will live and be stronger.

5. What did you do to make her upset?
    ....Did you guys have any problems in the past?

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Hmm 6+ years and you did something thats causing her to think about leaving you?

2 thoughts...
    1) since you didnt tell us what YOU did, we can only expect the worst. If you fucked up that bad, maybe you dont really love her?
    2) If you really didnt do anything that bad, then its good she is overreacting now instead of 10 years down the road when you think your happily married and she is actually putting on a front for you and cheating behind your back.

Yea that sick feeling sucks, we all know it in some form or another...

7. OiNK

OiNK Pink Palace

Update: We kind of patched things up, i'm still really scared shes going to leave me though because she was saying some awful things and how she wasn't even hurting that much after wanting to leaving someone shes been with for 6 years :wtc: and as for the whole story its too long and I don't even really want to give out all of the details on this forum.

My stomach still hurts and I haven't eaten in 2 days every time I think of her leaving me I get pains in my stomach and I shake :wtc:

8. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

damnit, tell us what you did.

You fucked her sister, didn't you?

9. Bella

Bella New Member

I'm sorry but thats :rofl: :rofl: :mamoru:

10. beno

beno New Member

wat u do?

pffft how the hell can we judge it if u dont say what u did! theres a big difference if u say a)cheated and broke her trust or b)got lazy and boring over the years.. haha or watever else u did! if u just killed the attraction it would be easier to fix then if u actually did something to repulse her.. if u dont say much its gonna be hard to give good advice

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i know how you feel (not to that extreme). but my girl and i were having problems a few weeks back, and everything was so uncertain. i didn't know if she still cared about me at all and that limbo of not knowing sucked so bad.

heart ache, feeling like puking, can't sleep, etc etc. sucks.

w/o knowing exaclty what you did, or an overview of what you did, there's not a whole lot of advice we can give.

12. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

sometimes people just fall out of love...assuming they were in love in the first place--if your life is dictated by the dependency on another person then i feel sorry for you

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Well they HAVE been together for 6 years. I'd say he has a right to feel some emotional angst. As to what he did??? I NEED SOME JUICY DETAILS!!!!!!!! :mamoru:

Just kidding... well, kinda.... haha

14. kilona

kilona New Member

this is not helpful at all, but i know exactly how you feel. we dated for about 3 years and now all the time, esp when i think about him or see a picture, i shake, feel like im gonna puke, space out, cry, can't breathe and just feel like getting run over by a car. it's the worst thing ever. i can't offer help on how to fix it, but i have figured out that sleep is the ONLY escape. hope you can patch things up and stop the pain.

15. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

yea sleep seems to be my escape =(

16. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

stop being so dependent on her or else she'll totally take advantage of u

be a man, grow up and be mature
    whatever u did, learn from it and dont ever do it again if u really mean when u said u love her