SRS i'm going in on wednesday

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MrBlonde, Sep 5, 2005.

1. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

to talk to the campus counsellor.

I had a friend suggest it to me and a couple other people too, I've been real spotting with people, exspecially female friends, they'll get close i'll get uncomfortable with someone thinking highly of me and i'm freak. I've also been having a hard time in school with concentrating, it's like my mind is clouded or something, my retention isn't great in class either and it's alot worse than just me being lazy or anything.

I guess why i'm typing this here is to try and get my thoughts worked out before i go in. I'm still afraid of depending on someone else or depending on a drug, i don't want to be one of those people that miss a pill or something.

Sometimes it feels like depression and other times i'm fine, i've always had kinda low self esteem and have been my hardest critic so maybe i;ll finally sort this out......i really have nothing to lose.

:hugot:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It sounds like ADHD but only an expert can determine that. You know start small when working on your confidence cooking a meal, cleaning a room,running a few miles, talking to a lot of people,can build your self esteem and experience. Seeing people as humans who are just like you are who you give love and attention. If they have a positive influence on your life you shouldn't reject them automatically ,because when you like someone and talk to them do you like to feel rejected? No, and same counts for them. People don't usually talk to you in order to hurt you, rather then just to have a cozy time talking about cups and cows.

You know a 'normal' person in a normally functioning way doesn't depend on medicines. You want the amount of pills on a minimum next to non existant in your life. Because in the end it all comes down to where it always was, namely that you have your life in your own hands.

If you keep loving and helping other people you will find happyness in your life.

3. MrBlonde

MrBlonde OT Supporter

and right now i'm completely fine, i had a good afternoon, i smoked a cig (not totally typical) then went to class and it was all good. I can see what you mean about talking to people though, maybe thats just a social skill i'm missing. Anyway though i'm still going to go in and talk with the person on wednesday and see what happens, it's like i can go for a while but when i crash i crash completely.