LGBT I'm goin to st. louis in november...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Oct 20, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

2. coma

coma New Member

That's cool. More ppl (incl. myself) need to be active in some kind of gay cause. And who knows, you may snare a hottie.;)

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I'm soo proud. We needed more queer activists on OT.

4. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i dont know if i am a gay activist. I just need to find more substance. I think this is a good place to start. I could post my applicaton thing for people to understand what i mean better, but thats only if someone asks cause im too lazy to do it now :)

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Good for you. That's wonderful.

You do us proud (and by us, I mean "the gay family")

:hug:

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

Thanks for the kind words. :)

It's funny. When i lived back home in seattle, i was comfortable being gay, but held back a bit because for reasons that i don't consciously know. Now that i moved to columbus, it feels as if this veil has been lifted and that i can be COMPLETELY comfortable and out i suppose. The one thing i talked about in my application was how i felt i was a viable member of the UW and Seattle communities through my work there with the undergrad programs and radio disney respectively, but never felt in touch with the gay community. I told myself that i would try to change that upon moving to ohio and i am surprising myself by actually staying committed to it :)

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Isn't freedom wonderful.

Freedom to be your true self!!!

8. Jo`linar

Jo`linar Guest

I have to disagree. Freedom is not always wonderful. It leads to extreme liberalization which causes many behaviors to be accepted and considered normal. At some point, freedom can also lead to anarchy, which you probably know is total chaos.

9. dthumper

dthumper Guest

That's not necessarily a product of too much freedom. The liberalization of America and the popularization of sexually degenerate behaviors is mostly media driven, and we know who's behind that shit.

Just look at how slutty behavior in women has been shameful for thousands of years. With the media, in a generation or so they turned that notion on it's head and now it's something 'cool.'

10. dthumper

dthumper Guest

Holy shit i'm in the queer section?

11. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

Good for you, go and make us queers proud :kiss:

Welcome to the closet, may I take your sexuality please?

12. dthumper

dthumper Guest

*backs away slowly*

I'm straight. Straight as a motherfucking arrow. As straight as two parrallel lines running off into infinity and never intersecting. I went to see Jo'linar's latest post and I ended up here.

I can't believe I'm in a forum full of gays :greddy: :rofl:

Anywho, the Closet was made for a reason. I'm gonna go back to On Topic now. Segregation: "Because good fences make good neighbours."

Toodles!

13. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

oh wow, there are so many tangents i could start goin off about that post (e.g. trying so hard to reaffirm his heterosexuality, and it seems masculinity as well; his name including "thumper"; sayin "toodles"; and the alibi for comin into a section blatantly labeled the closet). But...he says he'll never be back so i won't respond to any of them because it'd be preachin to the choir. :)

Besides, like good fences make good neighbours, good neighbours make good gossip about one each other behind each other's backs.

i totally thought he had a rational response but his whole "Im in the queer section?" freaking out post was compelling enough to make me forget all that came before. Seriously DUDE (i'll say dude so you feel comfortable with being around a faux-hetero such as myself), being in the closet doesnt automatically mean you take it up the butt.

Might i add that he uses the word queer. Queer is a general term used to define any characteristic that is out of the ordinary. Queer entails gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, and most recently, a lot of people consider another of queer's operalizational definitions to include people who support the people listed above and are "straight as a motherfucking arrow. As straight as two parrallel lines running off into infinity and never intersecting."

Gool ol' thumper, you are welcome to respond if you ever "accidently" come back into the closet. And please don't take offense to my sarcasm. It seems like you think you know us homos rather well, so i'd assume you know that we're all sarcastic bitches at heart. :bigthumb:

Seriously though, I am being a jackass, and we all remember the arguin on the internet is like the special olympics bit, so i welcome anyone to respond to discuss this. :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
  14. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

:mamoru: It is true.

Have fun in St. Louis, BTW. Make us proud :kiss:

15. dthumper

dthumper Guest

Hey homos,

I got a PM about my message and so I came back.

I still contend that the first time was a total accident.

So queers include straight people now? :eek3:

Anway, I think I was saying with the first post that the liberal media is pushing the queer lifestyle beyond what is organic. In the animal kingdom less than 2 percent of mammals are gay. I don't think humans are that far off but the Rainbow Coalition claims it's 10 percent. It's like the cig companies, they need replacement customers :rofl:.

And Boris, I have no idea what this means, but someone who speaks your language sends their regards: pedere, fuj jebo ti majku svoju

So would you guys ever turn down sex from a beautiful woman? :wiggle:

16. boris yeltsin

boris yeltsin New Member

1. That is not very nice at all. Who said that? An OTer.
    Oh and BTW it means: Fag, ugh, go fuck your own mother.

2. Yes I would turn down sex from a woman.

17. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

1) Welcome back! :)

2) While I am not offended by it, others might be by you calling us "homos." It is sorta like black people callin one another the N word. They as an aggregate can identify one another as it, but when an outsider attempts to, it is received and decoded in a completely different manner.

3) Yes, queer means "out of the ordinary." Mainstream society dictates that heterosexuality is the norm. Look at media portrayals for example. Thus, someone who supports the gay can be perceived as goin against the mainstream and thus, out of the ordinary, and thus queer.

4) Lifestyle is me choosing to wake up at 6am in the morning to run 6 miles. Lifestyle is me choosing to watch what i eat. Lifestyle is not me falling in love with someone who happens to be male as well. Lifestyle is a conscious decision.

5) I do agree with the 10% statistic being incorrect. Frankly, i think it could be more because bisexuals, questioning, etc. individuals are not considered in this statistics. I would like to see a citation next time you use a statistic on here so you can demonstrate that your statement is from a valid and reliable source that is not biased. I don't have a stat myself and thus i dont believe in the 10% stat. However, i do believe those stats are faulty for not including the people i mentioned above, making this and many others incorrectly conceptualizing what exactly is homosexuality or male/male relationships.

6) You saying that we are all looking for replacement customers further demonstrates your homophobia. It's okay, some of us still have some deep inside. I was leaving my friend's car today and couldnt give him a quick peck goodbye at first cause all the football fans were around, but some of us just grow up quicker than others, and i got over it rather quickly. My best friend from high school is straight and he has many gay friends, can go to gay clubs, and nevertheless, i am just as much confident in his heterosexuality as he is. Personally, i believe homophobia is cultivated by a lack of maturity.

7) We are friendly folk here. Gay means happy and happy means gay. We are peace loving. So tell your disturbed friend with all the emotional problems to get over himself and get a life off the internet that is more than making online enemies.

8) No i would not have sex with a beautiful woman. I'd rather have an intimate relationship with her and MAKE LOVE to her. Sex is a filthy word that to me is just saying "I get mine, you get yours." Other than that, t'd rather take the beautiful girl shoppin. :)

The red light is flashin on me. I await your rebuttal if you "accidently" step foot in here again :)

hugs and kisses and all that gay shit (ibyousayiwanttofuckyou) kekeke

18. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

you're bi?:eek3:

19. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

nah i was merely stating that i dont like objectifying people, especially women, and i think sex does that. Sex to me is just getting some without any emotions. I can't do that! I need some emotional there and when there is that emotional dimension, then its making love. kekeke

20. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I agree. Casual sex isn't my thing either.:)

21. coma

coma New Member

Doubtful, but if I ever found a girl in my bed :mamoru: I wouldn't throw her out.

Now a question for you, Stud. Would you ever turn down sex from a beautiful man?:greddy:

22. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

no :wiggle: ;)

23. dthumper

dthumper Guest

1. It was Jubei. He's a hater.

2. :ugh:

24. dthumper

dthumper Guest

marxwa99>> There's not much to rebut except to say stop saying that I came here "accidently" when it really was an accident. :greddyd:

Other than that, let's hear more about BalkanBabe sexing a beautiful woman :naughty: :)

25. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

women .. *fixed*....

sorry it was meant to be seen and heard by MY eyes and ears only... to be licked with MY tongue.. kissed with MY lips... touched by MY hands
    :o