SRS I'm fucking depressed. Make me happy.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pudge, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Pudge

Pudge New Member

Alright so I am 19 and I have dated this girl for 3.3 years. First and only girl i have ever dated and fucked. We have been through a lot of shit, but also had a lot of good times. Long story short I have a lot invested in her emotionally. In the past year i have found myself increasingly interested in partying and the like (mainly weed, not a big fan of booze). Anyway she did not learn of this until about 5 months ago and we have slowly drifted apart. I kinda wanted this b/c I know it is not want she wants. It eventually got to the point that I had pushed her to the point that we had mutually agreed on a break-up with no tears shed. Now my problem is that I can't stop thinking about her and it is making me miserable. I have friends to hang out with, but about mid-day I am stuck in my dorm room either alone or with my roomy who always studies. In other words...it's quiet and I end up thinking a lot, which I do WAY too much of. Now I see her happier than ever, and I sit here miserably. I want to keep a friendship, but i think that will just end up hurting me in the future.

2. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Well, you did decide mutually that it was the best thing to do. If she's happy and you love her, let her go. It's the best thing for the both of you.

Hell, you have your whole life in front of you.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You're 19. In a few years you'll look back and laugh at how upset you were over such a young relationship.

Surround yourself with friends, make yourself go out, workout, etc. You two can't be friends until you are 100% over her, and you aren't. You need to cut contact with her completely.

4. DubyaS6

DubyaS6 New Member

Agree with Beer...not that its what you want to hear,

But you have to cut contact with her completely. Its the only way you will get over your relationship with her. If its meant to be that you remain friends with her, that will come later down the road.