FRK I'm finally back and the last goodbye is approaching... hell yeah. *long*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FindersKeepers, Nov 8, 2007.

1. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

I haven't been posting on FS much lately, and I miss it :wtc:.. some back story of why i disappeared, and some FREAKY FUN i get to have for my birthday..... WARNING ITS EXTREMELY LONG... SORRY TRIED TO KEEP IT SHORT

The last two girlfriends that I was sleeping with were boring as hell.. I couldn't have any fun so it usually resulted me in having to make my own fun.

Girl 1 was about as low self esteem as you could get, she was a beautiful girl, an awesome smile but hated her body, and i dont know why.. She was very athletic and toned, and had KILLER legs and an ass (volleyball FTW!).. But when we'd have sex i could NOT get her fully undressed for anything... No anal play, No oral sex (for both parties :wtc: ) and hardly any hand play.. We broke up because I was "too forward in my wants and needs sexually"... :mamoru:

Girl 2 was a good fuck, she could suck a basketball through a straw (thats what it felt like :eek3: ) but she was absolutely bat shit crazy. LOTS of oral there in fact there was more oral and hand play than there was anything else.. She was staying with her sister at the time, and we fucked all over that apartment... the ONE time i was able to put a tongue to her anus and started getting her going she was moaning and clutching the pillows when she suddenly jerked up and went apeshit.. I got tired of her always calling me at work and asked her to stop, she didnt so i broke it off, then find out 2 weeks later she had anal sex with her new boy toy :Owned: but oh well.

I dated on and off from then till now, but had no sex, hardly any masturbation, just stopped completely.

THE FIRST NIGHT
    Then i meet current lady friend.. She is a married gal, going through a divorce, but also working on saving the marriage for her children, she loves the new boy toy (me) but she also wants to make things work for her kids

She had always hated anal from her husband he's a "two pump chump" and would get in, without hardly getting her ready be done and get out. Never without a condom, never any fingers, nothing..

It was our first night out together and we went to a private place and had some amazing sex, she was laying on her stomach and i was kissing her down her back and up her legs and i just got a sudden urge to lick her ass, so I kissed her cheeks a but, then spread apart and dove in tongue first, she jerked but quickly relaxed as i swirled my tongue around her tiny hole, there were many "oh my gods" and "holy shits" gasped by her as I did this, until i started using a finger along with my tongue to keep her going.

Many things she never experienced happened that night, her ex wouldnt lick her, that made her hot, he ex wouldn't fuck he rin the ass without a condom, she loved the skin to skin feel, and her ex wouldn't work her into it... I finally got her opened up to two fingers whens he told me to go ahead....

She's a VERY tiny girl, 5'1, not even 120lbs, she's very petite and tight both vaginally and anally.....

We had talked about many wants, including some fingernails, her getting to play with my ass a bit, and having some new toys and we made plans to gradually work into it.

THE FIRST GOODBYE - the beginning of freaky fun
    Fast forward to last week, the soon to be ex husband starts calling her a whore and a slut and even gets her own dad in on it, so she was sinking lower and lower and lower and i've been trying to keep her above the water as much as I can.... The threatened to take her girls away if she doesn't stop seeing me for now....

We agreed but still kept our plans to go out on a date friday (nov 2) We went and saw a movie then came back to our private spot, parked in a garage and started making out in the truck (Something I had done before with other girls but she'd never gone too far in a vehicle before, supposedly) anyway, thigns get heavy, we get naked, and with the small confines i end up in the passenger seat and she ends up sitting in my lap, She is EXTREMELY wet by this point so i use her juices and start massaging her ass hole a bit, I had a fresh bottle of Doc Johnsons unscented lube that her and I had just bought still in the truck so I got some, lubed her up and carefully inserted into her rear... Her gasp was amazing, she came down to my neck and kissed, and the further i pushed in the mroe amazing she got, she bit my neck where my shoulder and neck join... and it wasn't a small bite it was pretty powerful but my god it felt so amazing.

I pulled my finger out, slowly and pushed back in with my middle finger this time, wriggling my finger around a little as i did this, and again she started sucking on my neck and bit down, but not as hard this time, she had her right hand on my chest, and she has fairly sharp fingernails... she squeezed in and scratched me across the chest from one nipple to the other while i hooked my finger in her ass and gently thrusted in and out.

I repositioned her so I could get to her breasts and started gently licking her nipples with my tongue, while fingering her ass, i took her righ tnipple and bit down on it slightly and she went wild, she pushed downward on to my hand and shook a bit, when she moved upward i inserted my other finger into her vag double penetrating her while she now gripped and scratched my shoulder while i was uncomfortably leaning over biting her breasts, holding her with my right hand, and fingering her with my left... I realized i had no condoms as i reached for one and she said "i dont care just fuck me in my ass right now damnit, stop teasing me!"

She layed down across the driver seat, and put her ass on the center console, raising it up perfect to me and we had some amazing anal that topped all others so far, she kept squeezing my shaft, reaching up and pinching and twisting my nipples after I'd bend down and tease/bit hers..

She told me to bite under her breast, and i did and she went wild, when i did this she had her arms wrapped around me and the feeling of her fingernails in my back was so amazing.... after some time of this we were done... When i got up to get dressed she rubbed her hands across some of the scratches and said "DID I DO THIS!?" yes you did! "I'm so sorry!" just do it again... "what?!" You heard me, just do it again! She loved it... although she did have a bit of a hicky underneath her boob from me sucking and biting ;)

After this shit hit the fan again, her husband had followed us and saw us kissing at the theater going back to my truck, but we had lost him when i decided to take back roads back to Brandon from Downtown TPA... He hit her, I wanna kill him for that, IMO a man should only hit a woman when it's in the confines of a bedroom when things are getting hot and sexy and dominant/submissive ;)

Anyway... Between her parents and her ex husband she's basically living in a tight and confined cage, she's 25.. Thats the sad part, but every time she tries to have some freedom they threaten her with her two daughters, which kills her so she submits.

THE FINAL GOODBYE IS ON THE HORIZON
    Since she can't see me, and wont be seeing me until the divorce is done.. which could take a while, we've decided to get together for my birthday (dec2) and do anything and everything we can in a hotel..

The list she has mentioned so far that she wants to do is, "tie up, schoolgirl/teacher ( :drool: ), 69 oral, rusty trombone (omg!), she wants to make my back look like a graph paper grid with her fingernails (omg yes!) she experimented with some clothespins as nipple clamps then went and bought some clamps :naughty:.... and she said the most amazing thing ever! "I was watching these videos from the internet and there was one where this guy got his balls into a girls ass and fucked her at the same time, can we attempt this?!" and she wants to take pictures/vids of this so I'm hoping to have some pictures of some of our FS when all i said and done.

She took the words out of my mouth, because I wanted to ask her for more fingernail play and to try to get her to give my ass a little lick while she's playing some skin flute :naughty: She has more requests than me, hell yeah!

We have waxes and candles and body rubs and flavored things ready, ball gag, a whip and all.

I am fucking EXCITED! I finally get some of the thigns I've wanted for the longest time, it just sucks that its going to end afterward.

She has officially decided to work on fixing the marriage and that means that her and I have to stop seeing each other and having sex or she'll get absolutely no where.

So the final goodbye is approaching and my god I am excited :big grin:

Cliffs: getting freaky for my birthday :naughty:
    and yes im an ass for fucking another mans wife, while they are still technically married but that abusive relationship was driving her away.

Addition: Her and I used to date and toy around in high school so I've known her for a while and then we lost contact, she got married, two kids later, now this

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

How sad, but what a way to end it :naughty:

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

what is her motivation for holding on to an abusive, threatening, unfulfilling relationship?
    well anyway, congrats and have fun on your day!

4. FindersKeepers

A few things:

Her children, plain and simple and easiest answer... She doesn't want a broken home for them... But if she gets the divorce

and... its what she's used to Her dad molested her when she was in her early teens (13/14), and he was always abusive mentally and physically (hitting her and her mom and so on). She knows something major happened bwetween her dad and her brother but her brother wont tell her even though she came clean about it back when she was about 16 i think it was.

5. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

I would say that it would be better for the kids to live in a "broken home" than to learn of the horrible ways which their father treats their mother. Kids are going to have to deal with the constant screaming and fighting, and theyre not going to have a pleasant childhood at all. Wouldnt it be better for her to get her ass out of there, show her young daughters how women should command respect and not allow themselves to be trampled on, and move on with her life? I understand its easier said than done, but really, is it for the best for her to remain in a bad situation?

6. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

QFT, it doesn't sound like losing dad would be a bad thing for those kids. Perhaps in time she'll consider this.

7. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

beddy naice

8. autobahn

autobahn New Member

wow.

sucks for her, she has an abusive husband who probably beats the kids too

9. autobahn

autobahn New Member

she should just call up a judge and tell him that the husband hit her, boom children go to her 100%

10. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

You need to convince her to leave him, that is if you care about her at all. This is way more important than sex, you have the chance to basically save someone's life.

11. FindersKeepers

I'm working on that, and I'm doing a good job of it, and breaking her freaky shell at the same time

WE foolled around a but last night and she started biting my neck, but unfortunately no scratch marks. :(

12. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

I'm confused, she wants to make her marriage work for the kids so she won't see you anymore except for your birthday. And then you say you messed around last night?

I think I missed something along the way.

13. FindersKeepers

Nope you said it 3 times (sorry ladies) :mamoru: