"I'm falling for you"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Homer Simpson, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

I've been dating my girlfriend for a little over two months, we've only gotten to see each other for limited amounts due to summer and waiting to go back to college. She was very particular with when we started dating, and when I officially asked her out and started our "relationship." Anyway, tonight I was talking to her online and she said that she's "falling for me." What exactly does this mean?

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

have you had sex with her?

3. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

4. Pantera

Pantera New Member

She wants to marry you

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I believe that she most likely wishes to hear you express your feelings about her.

Or possibly she wants to express her feelings to you, but she doesn't want to run the risk of saying "I love you" and you not saying it back.

At this point its easier for her if you were to say it to her first, which I believe she hopes to elicit from you.

I recommend that you do not do this until you are certain, and even then I'd advise you to not do it at that time as well.

If you are doing your job properly, you are showing her how you feel through your actions (or will show her in the future).

Looking back on my past relationships, one thing they all had in common was we got very close, very quickly.

Now I take everything slow in the beginning. Do not be in a rush.

You've done well thus far, and its your job to continue to lead the relationship in that direct in spite of pressure from her to act otherwise.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Its a way for her to express, in a pretty safe way, that she is beginning to care about you more so than before. Its also an open ended question.

7. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

it's definitely way to early for i love you, and i don't see myself saying for a long while. i guess it just kinda scares me to say these types of things to her because i don't want to scare her away, and i'm afraid i won't get the response back. part of me feels like we havn't been together long enough for me to say these things, but in my heart i know i'm completely obsessed with her. so after that long rant..with her saying these things, she obviously wants to hear it back too right?

8. SKooT

SKooT New Member

I'm gonna just second what everyone has been saying in here. I'm in the exact same situation as you here (2 months, long distance for the summer, waiting for college to start back up, etc etc). She's said the same thing on multiple occasions ("I'm falling for you")... etc etc.

Something as simple as this... She's working as a counselor at a summer camp, so most of our communication is online at this point, relatively little phone time. The other day, I had an AIM away message up with some song I had just been listening to, and it had the line "and I'm falling for her" in it. Heard more than once from her after that about how much she loved what I had in there.

Even something as simple as that, she was excited to hear the (roundabout) communication back. So, along with what they said above, she's probably just looking for some kind of communication back about your feelings for her.

9. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

does her saying this indicate a move to the next step in the relationship? she seems to be very particular with the steps in the relationship, like when it first started we were just "an item," and she wouldn't really even call me her boyfriend until we officially started our relationship. what would the next step even be?

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

how old are you guys and what state of physical progress are you in?

11. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

21, what do you mean specifically by physical progress?

12. Kreigore

Kreigore New Member

I think antihero was asking whether or not you two have been intimate or not (or what level of intimacy you've experienced with her).

You said you had sex, so.. that should answer his question. :o