Im falling for my friends gf's new roommate? how do i approach this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deesee22, Mar 1, 2006.

1. deesee22

deesee22 Habs Crew OT Supporter

Last Saturday i met her at a club and we talked for about an hour but I never got her phone number.... I could probably get her on MSN through a friend, or I have my friends GF's phone number. Should I just randomly call her, or will I sound like a stalker?

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That's a stalker move.

Don't do anything. Wait until you see her again. Then ask her for her phone number. Wait 4-5 days and call her and ask her on a date. Go to Starbucks, or someplace nice and quiet, have a nice simple date and get to know her. Flirt shamelessly, joke around, be yourself, and see if there is any chemistry. If there is, go for a tiny kiss goodbye as you two are parting - if she seems to be into it.

Stay off MSN, no email, no calls through GF's phone - all of those are REALLY bad moves. If anything, call the friend and find out when they are going out again and ask to come along, but don't tell him anything other than "She was cool, I'd talk to her again" so he doesn't try to play matchmaker and fuck things up for you.

3. deesee22

That's what I figured

Thanks for the advice, I think im going to go to their place this weekend for a party. I'll see how it goes

4. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

i always found that getting someone's number from someone else was something we'd do as a freshman in highschool..

why don't you have your friend setup an "opportunity" for you so you can get the number yourself?

a lot better than her getting a strange call out of nowhere.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, go to the party. When you see her, walk up and start flirting. If there is any chemistry, get her number and tell her you'll call her. Don't tell her when, just that you will call. Then leave and go socialize with other people at the party. This will show her you have high social worth and can be around other people, and also shows that you're there to have a good time. Now obviously don't walk away if she starts flirting back really hard, you could take it all the way on the first encounter, but you do need to get to know her and not be too serious or boring - or too obnoxious. ;) So, don't get wasted and then talk to her. Two drinks max!

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I learned that the hard way. I got drunk around a cute girl with my/her friends, and I started talking about how hot I thought she was.

Most of the stuff I say when getting a girl attracted to me is pre-conceived and said with a purpose in mind, but as soon as I get drunk, I throw it all out the window and just want sex. Don't do that fellas. That is why I used to have drunken masterbation alone.

7. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

treat this like you would a covert mission... sly and on the DL...

dont hit on her until you know she's down for some action otherwise she will just tellyour gf.

8. deesee22

Partied together Friday got her number, called her yesterday, have a date later this week :wiggle:

9. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I was just about to say :ugh:.

I read this as "I'm falling for my GF's new roomate."