SRS I'm devestated

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Crankshaft, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

I was casually dating somebody for a few months...she wassn't quite over her ex and as a result wasnnt as close as she should have been. She suggested to me and another guy she was casually dating to keep our options open.

I did and went out on a date with somebody I think is really cool. Turns out they are friends and long story short...the first one see's how I am infatuated and have an intereste in the new girl. I made a big mistake by forgetting about movie plans with the first and made plans with the second.

The first one didn't take that well and took a couple of days to think...I may have mentioned to her before that with her being distant I didn't know if she wanted to date or be just friends.

Well she was mad about the movie thing with every right. She called me this morning to tell me that she just thinks we should be friends. That has totally devistated me. To add to this she also mentioned how the second one wasn't as interested in me as I thought but after she was told what a great guy I was she's giving me a shot.

so basically I fucked up something that would have been great for a now slim chance at something else.

I'm an emotional mess right now

2. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

Well you said you are infatuated and have an interest in the new girl. Are you more interested in the new girl or the old girl?

If you are more interested in the old girl, that's rough. My friends have worked out of sticky situations like this, though. There still may be a chance for the first one.

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Dude...forget anything the first one says. She's pissed cuz that 2nd girl prolly told her what a great guy you are and now she's jealous.

The first one is playing games. She wants to date her ex and keep you hanging on the line (not dating anyone) then get's all pissed cuz you forgot about plans with her. Fine...just enjoy girl #2 and forget about girl #1.

4. Crankshaft

Yeah I have more in common with #2 but didn't get a vibe that she felt the same even tho we've chatted since our first date.

They went to lunch together and she told #1 as much but then #1 told her about my great qualities and it looks like she's willing to give me a shot.

I guess I'm just worried that I might have lost something good with #1 at the now slimmer chance of #2.

Kinda cool tho that she talked me up a bit to #2

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I mean the first one is the one who suggested the stupid idea to begin with, that things went out rather unfortunate isn't really 100% for you to blame. I mean all with all it looks like a devils curse to begin with, that those two where friends, and knew eachother, and you dating one and forgetting the other is rather devious. Id say forget the two and pick up an entire new girlfriend from somewhere else.

6. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

? why are you an emotional mess over two girls that are dating other guys?

the best advice would probably be to explain to her the situation like you just did to us. explain how it was a mistake, and how you thought she wanted more of a friendship thing and how its devastating you. girls dig hearing how pathetic you are

7. Crankshaft

lol, I didn't know they knew each other to begin with. Neither did they. Just asking about where they work, which was the same company and then one nigght I mentioned the #2 name and it clicked with #1

A company of 1500 and I have the luck of liking the two that have known each other. haha

I am also keeping my options open and looking elsewhere. Unfortuately this city isn't the best for non bitches if you know what I mean :)

8. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

LMAO. thats funny about them knowing each other out of that huge company. i agree the city sucks for people without attitude....... in fact i dont know if your allowed to live in a city if you dont have an attitude? :coolugh:

either way though you should explain to her what you just put here. i bet you could score some good points with her if you played the situation correctly. the biggest mistake most guys make with girls is listening to them. they always have 500 things they mean in 1 statement, so go back to her and let her know you want things better not worse

9. gsxec

gsxec New Member

Hey Brother,

First off your screwed up by dating somone who is still close to her ex, if you didnt sweep her off her feet in 14 days - leave the girl for her ex, not worth the trouble.